Baby formula ingredient...

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 11, 2012

I use this in making the WAPF homemade baby formula for my son. Very good value.

Sunflower oil

Posted by 5438808016455965025 on Nov 11, 2012

I have been using the sunflower oil to remove bacteria from my mouth. My dentist was even interested with what I was doing to keep my mouth so healthy. Can you email me when it is on sale as I plan to keep using it and encourage others to reap it's benefits.

Great source of Omega 6

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 29, 2010

This is hard to find in stores. Seems like everyone wants Omega 3. There's a balance between the two. The Flora Sunflower Oil is perfect to ensure I get more 6's when I need them. Iherb is great for carrying this product as well. Janis Ihrig

For Oil Pulling

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Nov 08, 2010

Taste fantastic and wonderful oil pulling!

wonderful oil

Posted by Reviewer1969780 on Nov 13, 2010

This oil is very light and good for dressings, cooking, etc. It is cold-pressed and very high quality. It isn't cheap but is half the price I have been paying for exactly the same brand.

Timely delivery and good product

Posted by Reviewer2589487 on Dec 25, 2010

This was received in a timely manner and has been satisfactory in quality.

Superb oil for cooking and dressings.

Posted by Reviewer2435410 on Jan 10, 2010

Great flavour for cooking and light enough for dressing or just pouring directly on steamed vegetables.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1971896 on Nov 14, 2009

Great product! Combining this product with Jojoba oil as my daily moisturiser....much better than those expensive creams I used to buy. Thanks!!! Aloha from Hawaii.

Great oil!!

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jan 24, 2010

This is a great choice of sunflower oil. It is raw, unprocessed and tastes great! Can use on salads, cooking, and take as an excellent source of Omega 6. Not all Omega 6 is bad...see www.brianpeskin.com for more specific info about why we need this type of EFA. Very interesting!!

Light and yummy.

Posted by Reviewer1623929 on May 27, 2010

This is a wonderful tasting oil. It has a light nutty flavor. I use it to make my whole wheat bread.