Udo's starts my day

Posted by Reviewer2585729 on Feb 28, 2010

This is full of everything good for you! My husband and I take this first thing every morning. To avoid the taste, which isn't too bad, I have a glass of orange juice right there to wash it down! Works great!

Good Deal

Posted by Reviewer2628173 on Apr 05, 2010

Happy to have found Udo's Oil in such a big bottle! It's quite a good savings!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2663559 on Oct 12, 2007

Easiest way to get your healthy fats for the day- in the correct balance you should be getting them.

I love Udo Oil.

Posted by Reviewer1720647 on Oct 13, 2007

Udo Oil is the best. I use it daily, it has improved my health. My entire family uses it, including my grandchildren. Iherb is a pleasure to do business with, everyone is friendly and helpful. And the service is an A+++. Thank you

good for you

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Oct 22, 2007

great on green beans, or in your protein shake. you know its fresh by Udo's reputation

Awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer1974401 on Oct 23, 2007

This is the perfect oil to get your essential fats everyday! Thanks Udo for creating such a high quality product! The feeling you have after eating this oil is just amazing. And it tastes well in any kind of dish! If you are thinking about it, just get it!

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer3171397 on Oct 25, 2007

The timing, the quality of the product, the packing--all great!

Fanny.T

Posted by Reviewer2279086 on Dec 11, 2007

after use this product u will feel yr skill is very smooth i even feed my dogs thrie hair very shiny

Great oil!

Posted by Reviewer1644181 on Dec 11, 2007

Have used this for years and am convinced that it has helped me stay mentally alert.

amazing oil

Posted by Reviewer2825870 on Jan 23, 2007

When I started taking Udo's oil, within 3 weeks my hair was thicker, my nails were stronger and I had more energy. If I had to eliminate all my vitamins but one, this essential fatty acid oil would be the one I would save.