Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1957894 on Aug 21, 2009

I put it in my morning smoothy, and mix it in some juice for my two boys. Love that it comes in such a big bottle.

Great in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2175573 on Jun 10, 2009

I use this in smoothies, salads ++ and it tastes heavenly.. my skin has becomed much softer, and my overall health is great after I started using this product. Great energy for my brain :-)

Udo's Choice Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer1953389 on May 19, 2009

I have used this product for about 8 years and combined with other healthful supplements and proper eating habits is esential to good health. It takes oil to burn fat and if you don't get the proper oils to help burn the fat you have it may never come off. Udo's cobined with a good fish oil supplement is the way to go.

A few things...

Posted by Reviewer3072242 on Feb 27, 2009

I was a little disappointed to find out that this very large bottle of oil has an expiration date of just 2 months from the date I received it. I called your company and was made aware that this oil usually has a short time until it expires, so then I relized that it's not your company's fault. I was then offered to be sent a new bottle with an expiration of 4 months from shipping date. The rep on the phone was very helpful and polite. I appreciate that this was done for me. On a side note... I do notice a little more of a bitter taste on this oil as compared to other smaller bottles I've consumed in the past.

satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2214360 on Jan 26, 2009

excellent service!

Great service

Posted by Reviewer1427712 on Dec 24, 2008

First time using iHerb and I was very impressed. Great prices and DHL delivery to Singapore was perfect. I now plan to use iHerb for all my vitamin/supplement purchases.

Excellent oil

Posted by Reviewer2954285 on Nov 28, 2008

Use it daily, will be reordering from iHerb again.

Mechanical drafter

Posted by Reviewer2696774 on Nov 12, 2008

A great product will buy more.

Great products

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Nov 06, 2008

Been using this product for several years. I concurr with Dr. Udo Erasmus that many people lack sufficient essential fatty acid oils n their diets. People who may want to learn more about Udo's prodcuts & diet can visit www.udoerasmus.com Infomration provided is excellent source for anyone who wants to learn more how to benefit from Udo's various products.

Udo Choice Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer1414574 on Oct 26, 2008

Very happy and would buy again.