Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2027119 on Oct 08, 2008

Excellent. I buy them for my Pastor who was a pilot and knew about elderberry. He takes it all the time. Of all the elderberry products I've taken this one has the best flavor and I feel it works. You have the best price, it costs a lot more in the Vitamin Shoppe, when they have it.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1042055 on Jan 31, 2011

I was very impressed and will order from you again.

immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1242303 on Jul 29, 2009

Elderberry is good for the immune system on any flu or cold symptoms. Tastes good too. We use year round in our home & always have an extra bottle on hand in the fridge. Also works for allergies & have noticed an energy boot as well. Take a couple of teaspoons as soon as you feel run down :)

Too early to tell...

Posted by Reviewer3340833 on Dec 05, 2009

Take it as directed, hard to tell if it works...but so far so good.

vitamin-C boost

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Aug 18, 2016

Luckily I just had bought this when I came down with the flew. So I got to try this and believe it helped in boosting my immune system and recover faster. It contains a rather high dosage of vitamin C and if one follows the recommended amount of 4 servings a day one comes over 400mg Vitamin C (10 times more than normal recommended daily dosage for the average person). In this high dosage one should not take the product over longer time, I believe, since studies with dosages over 400mg have shown to have the opposite to beneficial effects. So after 3 days, when I felt clearly better I just took 2 servings a day and believe it does help as well. The taste is ok, a bit too sweet for my taste. Still, I plan on ordering this product again before autumn-winter.

Sambu Guard

Posted by Reviewer1244807 on May 27, 2009

This seems to work well but I don't care for the taste at all.

Flora, Dr. Dunner, Sambu Guard

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Apr 17, 2012

Normal.

Stay Well with this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2052655 on Mar 01, 2008

If I have the slightest bit of cold or sinus symptons, I take a doseage. I have stayed well. Product tastes good too.

Good, try it.

Posted by Reviewer2108319 on Jul 16, 2010

Something about this liq. thats feels like its working quicker. This is my 2nd bottle.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer2716762 on Dec 29, 2007

Product arrived safely, but didn't realize it needed refridgerated after opening or that you had to consume it quickly. The taste is fair. This is the first time using this product so not sure of effectiveness yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »