Flora, Flor-Essence, 17 fl oz (503 ml)

Flor-Essence

Posted by Reviewer2945683 From Ohio on Feb 19, 2008

This product is being used to aggresively treat a stage 4 cancer patient. By going to your web site, I was able to save the patient hundreds of dollars. We are sure of the healing properties & look forward to improvement. Thank you for making it more affordable than the manufacturer. Patients need your product despertately. This review written with healing love & light sent to every bottle. PV DuBois

Holy water from heaven

Posted by Reviewer1355240 From Connecticut on Oct 14, 2007

My son is presently taking this tea every morning he is 23 years old and was diagnosed with type two sugar he has gotten his sugar level from 665 to normal.

May work in cancer treatment

Posted by Reviewer3093099 From Florida on Oct 22, 2007

My mother was diagnosed with a fast spreading malignant melanoma on the bottom of her foot. We were worried because it took almost 6 months from the time she noticed the lump until surgery (mostly because of the insurance company!). When she finally told me, I started researching supplements. For about 8 days before surgery, I had her taking this liquid Flor Essence as well as VPS® Coriolus Versicolor by Mushroom Science. Most other supplements I wanted to give her were not allowed because they were blood thinners (e.g., garlic, Ubiquinol, curcumin). During surgery, the doctor removed a few lymph nodes to test, and the cancer had not spread! He said the lump must not have been as deep as the biopsy indicated, but we feel that the Flor Essence and Coriolus mushrooms really helped. She continued to take the Flor Essence for about 5 weeks after surgery, but it got expensive, so she stopped but continues with other supplements. She healed well.

Great for general detox

Posted by Reviewer2334781 From California on Jun 16, 2009

On my send bottle and I really like it. It was suggested to me to take smaller and frequent doses to keep it in my system throughout the day. The bottle says first thing in the AM and last thing in the PM, which I do, with the addition of another smaller dose mid day. This seems to work very well. I also feel some weight coming off - HORRAY!

Extra Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2901485 From Nevada on Nov 29, 2011

This is the best detox ever! You feel more energized, and just totally clean! I will not use anything else. This is my second experience using Flora. AMAZING!! Must try!!