• Flora does not allow this product to be sold outside the USA

• Reviews | English

Excellent, gentle detox

Posted by Reviewer1738934 on Mar 23, 2010

I feel better when I drink this tea. I don't have any sort of terminal illness, but am just using it to try to maintain and enhance health and a general feeling of well-being. I bought the dry tea to save money. I love the convenience of the already-made liquid tea, but this also works just as well. The preparation is fairly easy, but it does take some time.

Flor Essence herbal powder

Posted by Reviewer1431084 on Jul 30, 2010

Good product, relieves pain (for multiple fibroid), economical, but requires a bit of time to prepare.

Miracles do happen

Posted by Reviewer1719015 on Aug 10, 2010

We have used Flor Essence for several years as a preventative method of avoiding cancer. Our trust in it is based on personal knowledge of several people who have been healed of cancer drinking Essiac Tea. A lot of doctors will tell you that the benefits of Essiac Tea are a myth but we have seen the cures with our own eyes.

Flor-Essence Helped

Posted by Reviewer2324619 on Mar 09, 2010

I believe that Flor-Essence has played a role in helping me remain cancer free for the past four years.

Aid for my mom with lung cancer

Posted by Reviewer1507666 on Sep 15, 2009

Thank you so much. You company fills my orders within 24 hours. My products are usually in my mail wihtin 2 days of being notified that my order has been shipped. She was on life support, there is an infection in her legs that has been there since May. She also has dry skin around her nose from the plastic tub for her air. The swelling in her legs is going down and the dryness around her nose is clearing up. Due to all the chemicals in other products it is vital that my mom use all natural products so her body can better fight the intruder.

LPW

Posted by Reviewer2183636 on Oct 26, 2008

This product is recommended by the Life Extension Foundation.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Apr 01, 2010

Helps me with regularity and overall, gentle cleansing. Though brewing can be a pain at first, it saves a LOT of money.

Floressence review

Posted by Reviewer2295912 on Nov 28, 2011

We have a great faith in this product, having used it in the past, and am glad to have a reliable source for this.

Restorative

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Aug 25, 2008

Great for people with a history of cancer

Taste better than the other essiac teas

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Nov 01, 2007

I will keep ordering this. Please keep selling it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »