Great tasting Cal-Mag solution

Posted by Reviewer2008921 on Feb 27, 2008

Like Flora magnesium, Flora calcium/magnesium offers highly absorbable calcium and magnesium in a vegetable fruit solution that tastes great. It also contains Vitamin D which is required for calcium to be absorbed. I take a tablespoon with lunch and dinner which gives me half of the daily amount I want to fight Osteopenia. It is expensive but I know it's not just passing through my body so it's worth it!

Magnificent Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2904783 on Oct 11, 2007

I highly recommend this product for women and teenagers. I find it is a wonderful way to setlle nerves and relieve headaches for that time of the month. When I am craving choclate or having trouble sleeping I know I must be low on magnesium. I notice immediate results. This combination of herbs and vitamins works better than any other I've tried. Rebecca W.

wow.

Posted by Reviewer1793763 on Jul 27, 2009

After discovering I was suffering from pernicious anemia, my Dr. had me mega-dosing on vitamin pills. I was practically choking on the things, there were so much and so many. My blood tests (iron, calcium, etc etc) were still coming out too low for her tastes, she felt my health was probably still in jeopardy. I have decided to try this, and have more bloodwork coming up in September, so that should be a good indication as to whether it is working or not. Thing is, i do feel better, more energy and my stomach and everything else attached to it is much happier swallowing this rather than handfuls of pills.

Supporter

Posted by Reviewer2285527 on Feb 16, 2009

This is a good product and I have been taking it for a couple of years. I would recommend it to anyone who needs Calcium.

great calcium source!

Posted by Reviewer2228035 on Nov 12, 2008

easy to take and assimilate...good taste...does not clog the pipes the way calcium pills do!

Easy and efficient way to take calcium

Posted by Reviewer1361514 on Aug 16, 2009

I love this product. It is a tastey liquid and your body absorbs 98% of the calcium. I hated taking those huge calcium pills to get the needed calcium in my body. This company specializes in very high quality products from organic farms.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2060990 on Jun 11, 2008

Floradix makes an excellent product and because I've been diagnosed with osteopenia I'm bumping up my calcium intake. This stuff is delicious, more than palatable,and very easily assimilated...which is why I chose it even though it is costly.

Clinical tests confirm

Posted by Reviewer2481700 on Dec 26, 2009

OK, I, one lone high country hiker, am not a "Clinical" test, but having first tried this product and found improved recovery after strenuous hiking, I went off of it in favor of the same supplements in pill form. I experienced increased pain and slower recovery time from the same activity. Now, back on the product, the results match my first experience. Better general condition during my hikes and faster return to normal activity after ... as in "the next day"! Not clinical in any sense of the term, but good enough for me.

Floradix Calsium Mag

Posted by Reviewer2428086 on Jun 18, 2009

I have used it for years with wonderful results

Very good mineral product,

Posted by Reviewer2658115 on May 03, 2009

I bought this for my daughter and she said it is very easy to take,with juice..She is pregnant and her doctor was happy with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »