| English
| USD ($)

Flora, Floradix, Floravital, Iron + Herbs Supplement, Liquid Extract Formula, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

Gluten free Floradix Iron Plus

Posted by Reviewer3051442 on May 25, 2008

The best iron supplement available on the market. Most iron supplements are either not absorbed properly or are constipating. This product is highly absorbable (as long as it is not taken with calcium - dairy products) and non-constipating. The fact that it is gluten free is a great plus as some statistics show that 1 in 150 people have gluten intolerance / allergy.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2714488 on May 30, 2008

All the women in my family are anemic. I had a iron count of 7 once. My doctor tried to give me an iron Rx but I could not take it. My mom told me to get Floradix or Floravital. My iron was up to 12 in 6 weeks with 2 doses daily. I use this stuff every day. It is a lifesaver.

FABULOUS Floradix!

Posted by Reviewer2274704 on Jan 31, 2008

After being diagnosed with chronic anemia, I tried taking ferous sulphate prescribed by my dr, but it was hard on my system and very constipating, so I rarely took it and the anemia did NOT improve. A friend of my daughter suggested Floradix and it has been a God-send! The taste is just fine, it is easy to take, it is not constipating, and it is doing the trick in bringing up my hemoglobin numbers! It was very important for me to find a product like this because I will likely have to take it for life. Thank you for such a wonderful product. I HIGHLY recommend it!!

Best iron supplement ever!

Posted by Reviewer1243466 on Apr 13, 2009

I am pregnant and this is the only iron supplement I can take that doesn't cause any constipation or make me puke. The taste isn't great the first time or two, but after that you get to really like it. I highly recommend this product, and I highly recomend iHerb, they are the least expensive price around, shipping is fast and it all works very smooth!

A great product during Pregnancy!

Posted by Reviewer3105279 on Sep 09, 2009

Floradix helped my anemia during my pregnancy without any negative side effects. My midwife suggested pairing it with 1000mg of vitamin c. I took rainbow light just once, food based tablets. I also made sure to take floradix in the morning, then my prenatal in the afternoon and then finally take my calcium/magnesium supplement at night.