Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2796275 on Jan 07, 2009

Have seen wonderful benefits using this product. Tastes a little strange, but chasing it with juice helps get it down. Doesn't cause constipation like many iron supplements do.

Great Iron supplemnent

Posted by Reviewer1426490 on Apr 09, 2009

This product tastes great and is easily digestible. I have used for a few months now and believe it is helping with my iron problem.

Floradix liquid vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2793054 on Nov 27, 2009

I find the Floradix easier to absorb & also less binding than other iron products.

Time Will Tell

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Feb 19, 2010

I'm starting my third bottle of this, which was recommended by health professionals for my low ferritin levels. Ideally, I should be having injectable or intravenous iron, but am unable to do so. I haven't had repeat labs yet, so I don't know if my levels are coming up, but I can at least report that I tolerate the doses well. I like this far better than any iron supplement available in pill form.

YAY!

Posted by Reviewer2395003 on Jun 15, 2010

all I can say is, I went from being extremely tired, forgetful, and depressed to being full of energy and life again! I was anemic for years, I started taking this supplement ~3 months ago and have been able to succesfully maintain good iron levels because of Floravital!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1875472 on Aug 07, 2010

Feeling my health and strength return

Gentle way to get Iron

Posted by Reviewer2089891 on May 14, 2011

I've just started on this product but I feel more energetic already.

Not a bad way to get iron suppl.

Posted by Reviewer2747915 on May 14, 2011

Very little side effects, unlike most iron suppl.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2333056 on Feb 07, 2012

I ordered Floradix to combat my severe anemia which made me feel tired and sick very often. First when I consumed Floradix on the empty stomach I felt bloating and unpleasant feelings in my stomach so that I even wanted to discontinue the use. But then I tried to consume it 2 hours after the meals, usually before sleep. And this worked very well! Even if there were some stomach disturbances, I didn't feel them at night. But i could very well feel the increase in my energy and improvements of my mood when I used this produce for a week. I have yet to make a blood test, but I definitely feel the difference with this product! Will surely re-order it!

Easy to take, but not that tasty

Posted by Reviewer2537702 on Jun 23, 2012

This liquid supplement is easy to take, but is a little odd tasting. I never have any issues with having taken it but because of the flavor I find that I put off taking it daily and then end up tossing it out after its been in my fridge too long. Not the worst tasting by any means. If you can't swallow a pill then I would recommend this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »