Flora, Floradix, Floravital, Iron + Herbs Supplement, Liquid Extract Formula, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2796275 on Jan 07, 2009

Have seen wonderful benefits using this product. Tastes a little strange, but chasing it with juice helps get it down. Doesn't cause constipation like many iron supplements do.

Great Iron supplemnent

Posted by Reviewer1426490 on Apr 09, 2009

This product tastes great and is easily digestible. I have used for a few months now and believe it is helping with my iron problem.

Floradix liquid vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2793054 on Nov 27, 2009

I find the Floradix easier to absorb & also less binding than other iron products.

Time Will Tell

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Feb 19, 2010

I'm starting my third bottle of this, which was recommended by health professionals for my low ferritin levels. Ideally, I should be having injectable or intravenous iron, but am unable to do so. I haven't had repeat labs yet, so I don't know if my levels are coming up, but I can at least report that I tolerate the doses well. I like this far better than any iron supplement available in pill form.

YAY!

Posted by Reviewer2395003 on Jun 15, 2010

all I can say is, I went from being extremely tired, forgetful, and depressed to being full of energy and life again! I was anemic for years, I started taking this supplement ~3 months ago and have been able to succesfully maintain good iron levels because of Floravital!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »