Yes to mental clarity!!!

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Dec 27, 2014

Immediate effect. I felt refreshed and my mental clarity returned after only 10ml. My iron levels have gone up and will continue to take until I reached desired level. No constipation.

Perfect during my pregnancy

Posted by Luddil on Oct 04, 2014

My iron levels were dangerously low during pregnancy. Started this around week 22 and in less than a month my levels were above the average. I kept taking it until I gave birth and skipped all those iron supplements that cause constipation, pain etc. I absolutely loved it!

Quickly and Safely Raises Iron Levels from Anemia

Posted by Reviewer1901776 on Jan 22, 2014

I have used this product for several years. Flora products (with iron) work for anemia! Don't waste your money on any tablets on the market. They do not work. This stuff is EXCELLENT! It is expensive, but find a way to afford it. You will not regret it. If your iron levels are extremely low, take 2X a day...it may take a month, but your life/health will greatly improve. Highly recommended!

floradix

Posted by 4683762638262076904 on Nov 23, 2013

excellent product does its job

I'M FINALLY AWAKE

Posted by 5627071584923273524 on Aug 08, 2013

I'm dead without this tonic. I was sleeping too much. Just dead to the World. This tonic will take a few days before you notice the difference. It also comes in pill form, which is great for vacations. I wish I had know about Floravital years ago. It's good to join the human race again. The iron in this product will not give you constipation, which is a drawback in other products.

I use it when I feel sluggish

Posted by eatsleepswim on Jun 28, 2013

I buy a bottle whenever I start to feel run down and it helps to restore my energy.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1259248 on Jun 12, 2013

I started to take this a few months ago and I love how it boost energy and makes me feel better! My mkther nas low ferritin levels and I gave her some to try I sure hope it does good for her as its very easy on the stomach!!

Pretty tastey

Posted by Reviewer2649888 on Oct 08, 2012

I needed to take iron due to anemia of pregnancy, but didn't want the nasty side effect of constipation. So far so good with this product. Also, I was worried it would be difficult to drink, but the taste is not too bad at all. It's probably most easy to equate to prune juice.

Safe and effective for entire family!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Aug 22, 2012

We began buying this after our pediatrician's suggestion. At the time our 8 month daughter was low on iron and instead of putting her on a prescription supplement we chose [as always] to try a more natural approach first. BUT YOU MUST BE CAUTIOUS when giving IRON to children...especially in a liquid form. It is very easy to give too much. We simply add it to a bit of water and she drinks it right up. I often suffer from low Iron levels and will take it daily for a few weeks before I donate blood to get my levels back up and it works every time.

Good for you

Posted by seanna on Jun 23, 2012

A must if you need liquid vitamins with iron.