Flora, Floradix, Gallexier Herbal Bitters, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1152808 on Apr 09, 2012

My Health Consultant recommended I take Better Bitters to improve my digestion and she gave me a bottle which worked fairly well. When that ran out I needed more and found the Gallexier Herbal Bitters on the iHerb website and though it was not the same it looked good so order it. I have taken the whole bottle now and found it to be a much better product than what I had before. It does not contain any alcohol as many others do, it had a high quality taste and feel to it, and it has markedly improved my digestion. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to do the same.

Aids digestion

Posted by Reviewer1732608 From New York on Oct 21, 2007

Pleasent taste for bitters. Appears to help after a large meal.

Hold your nose!

Posted by Reviewer3142853 From Florida on Jul 31, 2009

Of course, bitters are not tasty, so I generally don't enjoy my dose of this. However, this is superior quality and probably tastes better than other second-rate bitters.

Lowers Cholesterol for those without Gall Bladder

Posted by 4921084623697728345 on Oct 08, 2013

For those who have had Gall Bladder Surgery, use before each fatty meal to lower the LDL's. Even my doctor is convinced and I don't need prescription medications!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1731012 From New York on Jun 10, 2013

I found this to taste good compared to Nature Works, which tastes like paint thinner. Taking after breakfast and after dinner worked really well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »