July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Flora, Floradix, Gallexier Herbal Bitters, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1152808 on Apr 09, 2012

My Health Consultant recommended I take Better Bitters to improve my digestion and she gave me a bottle which worked fairly well. When that ran out I needed more and found the Gallexier Herbal Bitters on the iHerb website and though it was not the same it looked good so order it. I have taken the whole bottle now and found it to be a much better product than what I had before. It does not contain any alcohol as many others do, it had a high quality taste and feel to it, and it has markedly improved my digestion. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to do the same.

Aids digestion

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Oct 21, 2007

Pleasent taste for bitters. Appears to help after a large meal.

Hold your nose!

Posted by Reviewer3142853 on Jul 31, 2009

Of course, bitters are not tasty, so I generally don't enjoy my dose of this. However, this is superior quality and probably tastes better than other second-rate bitters.

Lowers Cholesterol for those without Gall Bladder

Posted by 4921084623697728345 on Oct 08, 2013

For those who have had Gall Bladder Surgery, use before each fatty meal to lower the LDL's. Even my doctor is convinced and I don't need prescription medications!

Herbal bitters

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on May 29, 2014

This is one great mix of herbs, to help us produce and secrets more enzymes. As we get older we lose those enzymes needed to digest the food. Bitters are great way to keep my husbands blood pressure normal, when his digestion makes him upset and is BP spikes up. Will be ordering more...don't like the price!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »