July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Flora, Floradix, Iron + Herbs Supplement, Liquid Extract Formula, 23 fl oz (700 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

An answer to prayer

Posted by 5671284333059677700 on Jul 08, 2012

I have felt my energy return and my iron levels have increased after using Floradix. Iron pills prescribed by the doctor did nothing for me, there was no change except for the constipation and miserable feelings from that. A friend suggested Floradix and I am amazed at what this product has done for my body. I highly recommend!

Best Iron Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2601427 on Aug 03, 2012

I like this because it is easy to take but it does not constipate me like iron supplements in pill form do.

Great help

Posted by 5238029146328830664 on Jun 25, 2013

This product was recommended by my wife's acupuncturist and it has worked out great for us. It has really helped with energy.

Just what the doctor ordered!

Posted by 5326729364539403249 on Jul 13, 2013

I purchased for my granddaughter who was anemic. She is only 2 years old and takes it without any problem. We are awaiting the results of her new blood test.

This stuff rules!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Mar 02, 2014

I have used this supplement for years. My body knows when I forget to take it because I become tired easier and lose a little zest. This huge bottle ensures that I don't run out!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »