An answer to prayer

Posted by 5671284333059677700 on Jul 08, 2012

I have felt my energy return and my iron levels have increased after using Floradix. Iron pills prescribed by the doctor did nothing for me, there was no change except for the constipation and miserable feelings from that. A friend suggested Floradix and I am amazed at what this product has done for my body. I highly recommend!

Best Iron Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2601427 on Aug 03, 2012

I like this because it is easy to take but it does not constipate me like iron supplements in pill form do.

Love this iron supplement!

Posted by 4803481744584545541 on Apr 18, 2014

I am low in Iron due to low thyroid and I find this a great way to supplement iron without the constipating affects of other supplements. The price at Iherb is the best out there!

drinking and like it!

Posted by hkmommy on Mar 17, 2015

I like this iron supplement! tasty and hope it can boost my iron level!

So far so good

Posted by 5196670035277452404 on Apr 13, 2015

At first I took it and I feel fatigue. I'm not sure am I overdose or what? Then I reduce to 20ml. I took it empty stomach first thing first in the morning. Taste was ok! I like it. It is almost half bottle gone now and I feel more energy because I do lots' of workout and also almost going to steam room everyday. I do notice my pee a bite yellowish, I think this is common. Yellow Teeth? Not sure yet. I usually drink with a lemon warm water after I take Floradix, then off to my shower and brushing teeth. I take it not because I'm pregnant, because I always have a dark circle under my eyes, this help to reduce that.

My favoriteļ¼

Posted by 5632709204382663514 on Aug 18, 2016

Tastes good, and you can easily take iron as much as you need. I've found no comparable.

Makes a Difference in My Day

Posted by 5663411579452881592 on Oct 12, 2016

Yes, it has strong taste, but mighty. My go-to increase energy and stamina. Sure pricey, but the bottle lasts for months. I dilute recommended dose in smoothie and go.

Great product

Posted by 5385919442672645400 on Mar 22, 2015

I love this supplement, it really helps with my energy levels. I find I feel significantly better in health and energy when I'm taking this and even my pregnancy iron levels were great after being on this for a couple of months!

I always use this

Posted by healthaholic on May 05, 2014

I use this a few times a year when I sense my iron is low, I love that its all natural.

Great help

Posted by 5238029146328830664 on Jun 25, 2013

This product was recommended by my wife's acupuncturist and it has worked out great for us. It has really helped with energy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »