terrible bottle design

Posted by 4825054814040597380 on Dec 06, 2015

i've just started using this, so i can't say how good it works. it tastes nice. but the bottle! i can't seem to find a way to pour it without spilling all over!! ach! it is way to expensive to waste so much with every dose...

recommend

Posted by 5644277834117518454 on Dec 07, 2014

My sons uses this and the difference in him was noticable within 36 hours.

Great price for the 8.5 size

Posted by Reviewer1995390 on Nov 12, 2014

I used to by the larger bottle of Floradix, but switched to the smaller. It's most expensive per ounce this way, but with the 17 ounce bottle, by the time I got to the bottom it tasted much too strong. Iherb has the best price I've found on this product.

Floraxdix is great

Posted by Reviewer1193538 on Oct 06, 2013

Absorbs, tastes good, doesn't cause constipation

VERY GOOD TASTE

Posted by sonlyk on Dec 11, 2012

This Liquid Extract Formula has a very strong grape taste and it isn't very much sweet. You can use it in water or in juice but I prefer drinking it as it is y twice a day.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1892137 on May 11, 2012

This is a great iron supplement! Tastes great added to orange juice. Easy to take and absorb.

Strength

Posted by Reviewer1893025 on Feb 03, 2012

I have severe fatigue for several reasons including Multiple Michale sensitivity. I feel much stronger physically since taking Floradix Iron and Herbs Liquid. I have ordered 2 bottles and am going to order a case. It is pleasant tasting and easy to take on a regular basis. I am thrilled with the increase of energy because that helps me to have the stamina to do more including exercise.

Know your iron...

Posted by Reviewer2805571 on Jan 16, 2012

When consuming iron, it is important to know its type and origin. I really like that the iron in this formula is from ferrous gluconate and the entire formula is vegetarian, alcohol free with no artificial colors or flavors.

floradix

Posted by Reviewer1121210 on Dec 30, 2011

excellent product. quite sweet, however. raised my husband's hematocrit bit by bit

Nice tasting way to get extra iron

Posted by Reviewer2262619 on Dec 13, 2011

While Floradix only has about 1/2 of the iron that my doctor's prescription strength version has, at least it is tasty and I don't have to swallow a "horse tablet". I do recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »