PEEL don't POP the blister packet

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

Much better than the liquid version because I always end up throwing the liquid away as it expires within a month after opening. It took me ages to figure out the little secret to opening up the blister back. You CAN'T pop it open like you might be accustom to with other blister packs. You MUST peel the foil from the corner and it's very simple otherwise, you might go crazy trying the pop method. Some reviewers have already lost the plot and rated the product poorly due to difficult opening. There is no problem with the opening if you peel. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Iron Supplement

Posted by 4727537449398873400 on Feb 15, 2015

The best product to help control anemia

Nice!

Posted by 5659347681750503529 on Aug 24, 2014

Nice product, you get a lot of tablets for the price. Opening the blister pack is very easy, you need to peel the inside corner (as mentioned on the pack).

Good

Posted by Linden on Aug 22, 2013

Good, but not as good as liquid variant. Anyway it gives more energi and holds my iron level stable.

don't buy

Posted by Reviewer2900125 on Jan 26, 2014

tablets come in blister packs that are near impossible to open without a knife. i gave up and threw the box away.

Disappointed :(

Posted by 5225819071070193048 on Nov 30, 2016

I bought this product to boost my iron levels and took it diligently for weeks along with a prenatal vitamin. Unfortunately it did very very little for my iron levels, virtually nothing in fact. I'll be trying a different product. My naturopathic doctor said she has repeatedly seen this product fail at raising iron levels in other patients. Wish I had asked before buying.