The ultimate magnesium supplement

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 09, 2014

I have tried every magnesium supplement on the market, tablets, capsules and liquid formulas. The tablets are not well absorbed and the other liquid supplements give me loose stools. Not this one. I can take even the needed therapeutic dose of 40-80 milliliters (500-1000 milligrams of magnesium) and I do not get diarrhea. The effect is immediate. Magnesium is one of the most important trace elements that one doesn't get enough of from western diet. It is very immportant for diabetics and for those with fibromyalgia. It relaxes muscles, nerves and make you sleep sounder without waking up all the time. This magnesium supplement tastes wonderful and can be taken with or without water. It is a bit pricey compared to other brands, but well worth the extra cost. It is simply great and from now on I will stick with this one. The search for the ultimate magnesium supplement is over at last.

Excellent service!

Posted by Reviewer1267597 on Apr 09, 2012

I ordered two 500 ml bootles of Liquid Magnesium, one was broken when I received the packege, I called customer service and they replaced this the same day. Excellent customer service, great price! Highly recomended!

Toddler Loves it.

Posted by 4923450122962544842 on Oct 01, 2014

I like that this product is natural and my toddler takes it in juice with no problem. Working great for us.

Floradix Magnesium

Posted by 5526010548303531919 on Oct 21, 2014

I have been using this supplement for several years, and find it to be very gentle on the system and very effective to my health and well being in a very positive way.

Liquid magnesium

Posted by 5121456636501723672 on Mar 13, 2015

We have been using this product for over 5 years now and do not want to be without it at any time . liquid is much faster than pills and when you get a cramp the faster the better is good. Very good product. Tim