Can't live without it

Posted by 5102464968808236375 on Nov 06, 2014

I love Udos Oil!!! I've only been using this oil 2x tablespoons a day for over a week and I can already feel and see the benefits. I did order the largest 32 oz bottle from iherb but It must of smashed during shipment and it never made it to my door. Iherb customer service team were very helpful and efficient at refunding me my money back. I have ordered the smaller bottle again, I just hope they pack it well enough to reach Dubai!

Udo's

Posted by 4687412982269052732 on Apr 04, 2016

Udo's is an outstanding source of essential fatty acids. The product shipped was fresh and arrived quickly. Thanks!

Probably the best omega blend!

Posted by Reviewer3198646 on Oct 23, 2011

I believe this is the best one out there. The ratio is important, and I think this matched my diett nicely because I don't eat a lot of fish. I take a table spoon every day, and mye joints feel smoother somehow. Go buy!

Highly Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012

Denne oljen er super:)

so far so good

Posted by 5279112126722373932 on Oct 13, 2014

Having it almost month, and i've ate is 2 TS per day. Skin is clear than ever but hair loss is still on gpoing, trying to eat as salad oil continuously.

absolutely the best

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Jul 23, 2011

I use this for fasting, which I learned from Listen to Your Gut (Jini Patel). Now I use it for all my fasting because it sustains me through the fast with ultra "good for you" calories.