Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Flora, Salus, Floradix, Floravital Iron + Herbs Supplement, Liquid Extract Formula, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Tastes good to my baby!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 on Jun 03, 2009

My one-year old is taking this daily to increase her iron levels (it was suggested by our pediatrician). She hasn't been tested to see if it's working effectively, but I'm just so thankful that she likes drinking it each morning. One warning: it has stained some clothes when it's dripped!

The Best Iron on the Market for Sensitive Stomachs

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Jan 29, 2009

I have chronically low iron stores and Floravital (which is yeast free and does not contain sea kelp, for those of us with iodine sensitivities) is the only product I have found that is easy to take, does not cause constipation and is effective at raising iron stores. I have tried every iron pill and formula avaiable (even ones for "sensitive" stomachs), and this is the only iron supplement that works. It takes pleasant, too. The only disadvantage is that the bottle must be kept in the refridgerator once opened. This means the product cannot be used away from home. Flora used to make individual serving travel bottles, which were very convenient, but they recently stopped making them due to lack of demand. This is a great product at an excellent iherb price and I buy four at a time.

Good Products, Fast Service

Posted by Reviewer3213667 on May 12, 2009

I knew what products I wanted and was happy that iHerb had them at such great prices. What really impressed me was the great customer service from notifying the order was received to the incredibly short time for my order to be delivered to my front door. I highly recommend this company.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1101425 on Nov 05, 2008

Got it for my wife and she really feels the difference.

Best iron supplement

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 27, 2012

Non-GMO. Gluten-free. Glass bottle. Excellent for pregnancy. Excellent for those who have a hard time tolerating or absorbing iron. Taste is pleasant--or at least palatable--for most and does not constipate nor induce nausea. I actually enjoy the taste. Drawbacks are that after opening it, it must be kept refrigerated and be consumed within 1 month. For that reason, I only buy this size. There is also a larger 16 oz bottle. I have consumed it 5 or 6 weeks after opening and was still okay. You can taste it starting to ferment anything after that. This is the supplement that got my iron levels back to normal after I had severe anemia. At that time I was using the larger bottle as I was taking much larger doses. This iron form is often recommended during later pregnancy when women risk pregnancy anemia. It is more easy than you would think to go from anemia to approaching iron toxicity so do have your iron levels monitored periodically by a doctor when taking more than the RDA of iron or when anemia or too much iron is suspected.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »