Flora, Floradix, Calcium, Liquid Mineral Supplement, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

liked but too expensive

Posted by Reviewer2650760 From Cambodia on Feb 03, 2011

My kids really liked this product and I think the ingredients are very good quality, but I found that the serving sizes are so large that it does' nt last very long. If using it for more than one child also makes it very expensive, especially with shipping costs as well. I know its a difficult balance between quality ingredients and price and I also would'nt like to see quality sacrificed, but for this family I would have to say we will choose another calcium alternative next time.

Fabulous Taste - highly absorbable magnesium gluconate

Posted by Reviewer2008921 From North Carolina on Feb 27, 2008

Considering that most Americans are magnesium deficient -Floradix Liquid Magnesium is one of my choices to supplement my generally balanced diet. I take 2 tablespoons (I prefer this over the little measuring cup included)in the morning and that gives my body already half of the daily requirement in a highly absorbable form. I wish they would consider adding Vitamin B6 - a synergist for absorption - but I just take my 50 mg tablet with it. Unlike high dosages of magnesium oxide or citrate it is easy on my stomach and intestines. Floradix only other ingredients are vegetables and fruit extracts - tastes great!

ok

Posted by Reviewer3327222 From Singapore on Aug 05, 2012

I don't think it work for me