My review

Posted by 4620925395546517958 on Jan 22, 2016

Well the cap must not of for the bottle and the contents leaked out of the bottle!! Ugggg

Great product

Posted by 4724157641566165722 on Dec 16, 2015

I have cyclical anemia and this works great to ensure I don't get too anemic. I love that it has B vitamins as well as iron. I specifically got this one because I already have trouble with constipation and it works amazing! No constipation at all. I feel so much better taking this.

good absorption

Posted by 4733488438278922663 on Aug 16, 2014

highly recommended for iron, hemoglobin and feritin (iron storage in your body) deficiency good taste.

work!

Posted by Reviewer2563995 on Feb 17, 2014

This is really work! increase my iron and enegry per day!! very good product

LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Oct 29, 2013

This product came highly recommended by my doctor. I'm so glad too because it works instantly! My over all mood and health improve drastically when I'm taking this. If you have low iron and fatigue this will help:)

Works well, but terrible packaging!

Posted by cupboardfullofvitamins on Apr 17, 2013

I love this stuff! I found that it was much easier on my stomach than standard iron pills. However, the lid is terrible! I probably spilled 1/2 of the bottle. Be careful if you buy this product!

Best iron supplement

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 27, 2012

Non-GMO. Gluten-free. Glass bottle. Excellent for pregnancy. Excellent for those who have a hard time tolerating or absorbing iron. Taste is pleasant--or at least palatable--for most and does not constipate nor induce nausea. I actually enjoy the taste. Drawbacks are that after opening it, it must be kept refrigerated and be consumed within 1 month. For that reason, I only buy this size. There is also a larger 16 oz bottle. I have consumed it 5 or 6 weeks after opening and was still okay. You can taste it starting to ferment anything after that. This is the supplement that got my iron levels back to normal after I had severe anemia. At that time I was using the larger bottle as I was taking much larger doses. This iron form is often recommended during later pregnancy when women risk pregnancy anemia. It is more easy than you would think to go from anemia to approaching iron toxicity so do have your iron levels monitored periodically by a doctor when taking more than the RDA of iron or when anemia or too much iron is suspected.

Energy within 10 minutes

Posted by Reviewer2748882 on Feb 16, 2012

Great natural iron!!

Floravital Iron

Posted by Reviewer1486776 on Feb 13, 2012

After being diagnosed with anemia my doctor put me on iron supplements. I had horrible side effects. With this product I have none.I recommend it highly.

Floradix

Posted by Reviewer2299992 on Dec 10, 2011

My hemoglobin levels shot right up after taking this for a week! Love it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »