Tastes good to my baby!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 on Jun 03, 2009

My one-year old is taking this daily to increase her iron levels (it was suggested by our pediatrician). She hasn't been tested to see if it's working effectively, but I'm just so thankful that she likes drinking it each morning. One warning: it has stained some clothes when it's dripped!

The Best Iron on the Market for Sensitive Stomachs

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Jan 29, 2009

I have chronically low iron stores and Floravital (which is yeast free and does not contain sea kelp, for those of us with iodine sensitivities) is the only product I have found that is easy to take, does not cause constipation and is effective at raising iron stores. I have tried every iron pill and formula avaiable (even ones for "sensitive" stomachs), and this is the only iron supplement that works. It takes pleasant, too. The only disadvantage is that the bottle must be kept in the refridgerator once opened. This means the product cannot be used away from home. Flora used to make individual serving travel bottles, which were very convenient, but they recently stopped making them due to lack of demand. This is a great product at an excellent iherb price and I buy four at a time.

Floradix

Posted by Reviewer2299992 on Dec 10, 2011

My hemoglobin levels shot right up after taking this for a week! Love it!

Works well, but terrible packaging!

Posted by cupboardfullofvitamins on Apr 17, 2013

I love this stuff! I found that it was much easier on my stomach than standard iron pills. However, the lid is terrible! I probably spilled 1/2 of the bottle. Be careful if you buy this product!

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1101425 on Nov 05, 2008

Got it for my wife and she really feels the difference.

Great product

Posted by 4724157641566165722 on Dec 16, 2015

I have cyclical anemia and this works great to ensure I don't get too anemic. I love that it has B vitamins as well as iron. I specifically got this one because I already have trouble with constipation and it works amazing! No constipation at all. I feel so much better taking this.

Good Products, Fast Service

Posted by Reviewer3213667 on May 12, 2009

I knew what products I wanted and was happy that iHerb had them at such great prices. What really impressed me was the great customer service from notifying the order was received to the incredibly short time for my order to be delivered to my front door. I highly recommend this company.

Best iron supplement

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 27, 2012

Non-GMO. Gluten-free. Glass bottle. Excellent for pregnancy. Excellent for those who have a hard time tolerating or absorbing iron. Taste is pleasant--or at least palatable--for most and does not constipate nor induce nausea. I actually enjoy the taste. Drawbacks are that after opening it, it must be kept refrigerated and be consumed within 1 month. For that reason, I only buy this size. There is also a larger 16 oz bottle. I have consumed it 5 or 6 weeks after opening and was still okay. You can taste it starting to ferment anything after that. This is the supplement that got my iron levels back to normal after I had severe anemia. At that time I was using the larger bottle as I was taking much larger doses. This iron form is often recommended during later pregnancy when women risk pregnancy anemia. It is more easy than you would think to go from anemia to approaching iron toxicity so do have your iron levels monitored periodically by a doctor when taking more than the RDA of iron or when anemia or too much iron is suspected.

LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Oct 29, 2013

This product came highly recommended by my doctor. I'm so glad too because it works instantly! My over all mood and health improve drastically when I'm taking this. If you have low iron and fatigue this will help:)

work!

Posted by Reviewer2563995 on Feb 17, 2014

This is really work! increase my iron and enegry per day!! very good product

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »