Very good and high quality product

Posted by Serendipty on Apr 28, 2012

I'm addicted to Swedish bitters, drink one mouth every day and use it whenever I have a strange rash, irritation, cold, etc. Very good and high quality product

Seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 08, 2010

I have recently started noticing this company, Flora. Good quality, priced a bit above average. I take a swig out of the bottle of bitters after a big meal. It tastes foul, and I can't really say if it mkes any difference. I *think* it does...

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1337000 on Jan 05, 2012

It is excelent product but I have a sugestion. I would like to have an option to buy in your store this product as Original Sweden Elixir, Maria's Swedish Bitters (alcohol) and Maria's Swedish Bitters (alcohol-free).

Strong taste- maybe; Works well- definitely

Posted by Reviewer2119459 on Aug 24, 2014

We have been using this stuff for years. Don't need it too often (in the refrigerator it keeps a LONG time) but when you feel your stomach is not running on all eight, this is ideal.

THIS STUFF IS GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3362115 on May 11, 2015

I take it in water whenever I get heartburn and it fixes it up. Tastes like you're drinking perfume though. To avoid the taste you can pipette it into capsules and swallow quickly before the caps dissolve from the liquid.