• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

good, but make sure UPS delivers okay

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jun 19, 2008

Great product, but make sure your UPS delivery person brings it to your door. even though it was marked perishable, they put it out in the sun at my front gate, 200 yards from my home where it was discovered hours later. I don't know how much of the little guys are still chirping, but I'm taking it anyway.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer1989709 on Jul 02, 2008

Good quality, price was right, sent in a timely manner and on ice as stated. iHerb stands behind their products - nice to do business with a company that cares!

Udo's Probiotics are fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3243812 on Aug 08, 2008

These are by far some of the best combination probiotics I've tried, and what a great price! I could tell they were doing their job the very next day. Also came shipped in stryofoam with a freezer pack. Way to go, iherb! I'll definitely be ordering more of these.

Did the job

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Sep 02, 2008

Took this after a course of UDO's super bifido to taper down. Found UDO do be very good. iHerb shipping was excellent, items came in a semi-form fitting thick styrofoam container with cold packs that were plenty cold when arriving using next day shipping.

Flora, Udo's Choice Adult's Blend Probiotic review

Posted by Reviewer1821319 on Jan 25, 2007

This is a great probiotic product that really helps digension. I highly recommend it and have been using it for many years.

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1235664 on Oct 23, 2007

This stuff works awesome. I have to use less to keep my system normal.

Udo's Choice Adult's Blend Probiotic, 60 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2538004 on Mar 29, 2008

Love all Udo's products that I have used so far. I have also used the Udo's Enzyme blend and that's great, too. The Infant probiotic blend is wonderful and have used it for my babies for a few years now.

another great product from flora

Posted by Reviewer2417295 on Oct 14, 2008

the best probiotic i have used.ken[DUBLIN IRELAND]

Great stuff - really helps my digestion

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Jan 24, 2009

When I first tried a probiotic, I used Theralac - a wonderful and very potent probiotic. However, it is also rather expensive. It was well worth it to be able to eat fresh fruits and vegetables again without suffering for it. I tried this Udo's Choice for maintenance level digestive therapy based on a friend's recommendation. I am very happy with it. It works great for daily maintenance (I might not need the pill a day if I changed my diet significantly, but since I still eat a certain amount of fast food, and fairly regularly eat meat, I find this keeps my system happy. When I have to take an antibiotic, I either take two pills a day during the course of the antibiotic, or I switch to one Theralac. Unlike Theralac, this probiotic requires refrigeration (it's good but not necessary with the Theralac). It's so nice to not have to factor IBS into my daily life (for the first time in my life). Worth trying if you have trouble digesting foods or have to take antibiotics. Much more potent than any of the yogurts I've found.

Udo's Choice Adult Blend Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2232497 on May 15, 2008

I've used this product for a year and have been very pleased. Quality product with great results! I highly recommend!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »