Flora, Udo's Choice, Adult's Probiotic, 60 Veggie Caps

good, but make sure UPS delivers okay

Posted by Reviewer3097799 From California on Jun 19, 2008

Great product, but make sure your UPS delivery person brings it to your door. even though it was marked perishable, they put it out in the sun at my front gate, 200 yards from my home where it was discovered hours later. I don't know how much of the little guys are still chirping, but I'm taking it anyway.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer1989709 From Tennessee on Jul 02, 2008

Good quality, price was right, sent in a timely manner and on ice as stated. iHerb stands behind their products - nice to do business with a company that cares!

Great stuff - really helps my digestion

Posted by Reviewer1470069 From California on Jan 24, 2009

When I first tried a probiotic, I used Theralac - a wonderful and very potent probiotic. However, it is also rather expensive. It was well worth it to be able to eat fresh fruits and vegetables again without suffering for it. I tried this Udo's Choice for maintenance level digestive therapy based on a friend's recommendation. I am very happy with it. It works great for daily maintenance (I might not need the pill a day if I changed my diet significantly, but since I still eat a certain amount of fast food, and fairly regularly eat meat, I find this keeps my system happy. When I have to take an antibiotic, I either take two pills a day during the course of the antibiotic, or I switch to one Theralac. Unlike Theralac, this probiotic requires refrigeration (it's good but not necessary with the Theralac). It's so nice to not have to factor IBS into my daily life (for the first time in my life). Worth trying if you have trouble digesting foods or have to take antibiotics. Much more potent than any of the yogurts I've found.

Probiotics for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1440578 From Pennsylvania on Mar 07, 2011

I suffer from IBS and Udo's Choice Probiotics has improved my condition 100%. After trying numerous medications and having no success, I highly recommend this alternative to conventional medication!

Probiotic help

Posted by Reviewer2592907 From California on Aug 24, 2010

I;m very pleased with this product because now that I've used it for a few weeks, my abdoman bloat is much reduced. I have no side effects from using Adult's Probitic. It's a great product at a reasonable price.