• This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.

International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• Customer Ratings

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE - DO NOT ODER FROM THEM

Posted by 5521547015086668721 on May 08, 2012

I like the product, and I normally purchased directly from the vitamin shoppe store because this product needs to be kept cold. Since the store was out, my friend suggested this website. It said that it will ship it an iced Styrofoam package. I used the 1-3 day shipping. Order was placed on April 28th and I did not received the product until May 7th. You do the math.... Long story short, the iced has melted and the product feels very warm. I called the customer service - he told me that I can return the product, but I have to pay for the return shipping. I have already paid for 1-3 day shipping, now I have to pay for the return shipping which in total will be more than the product itself. I'm better off tossing the product away. Not only the customer service is not helpful, he is also kinda rude. I will never purchase from this company the again....

Induced projectile vomiting in 8 wk old

Posted by Reviewer1239869 on Nov 10, 2012

The only thing we had changed was adding this probiotic and each and every time she projectile vomited her bottles.

Disappointed!!!

Posted by 5217820369929041944 on Jul 10, 2015

This product must be kept cool or refrigerated to maintain potency. I ordered 2 bottled and when I received them they were both HOT!! I am very disappointed and will not order through iherb again.