Flora, Udo's Choice, Infant's Probiotic, 2.64 oz (75 g) (Ice)

Reviews 1-star

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE - DO NOT ODER FROM THEM

Posted by 5521547015086668721 on May 08, 2012

I like the product, and I normally purchased directly from the vitamin shoppe store because this product needs to be kept cold. Since the store was out, my friend suggested this website. It said that it will ship it an iced Styrofoam package. I used the 1-3 day shipping. Order was placed on April 28th and I did not received the product until May 7th. You do the math.... Long story short, the iced has melted and the product feels very warm. I called the customer service - he told me that I can return the product, but I have to pay for the return shipping. I have already paid for 1-3 day shipping, now I have to pay for the return shipping which in total will be more than the product itself. I'm better off tossing the product away. Not only the customer service is not helpful, he is also kinda rude. I will never purchase from this company the again....

Induced projectile vomiting in 8 wk old

Posted by Reviewer1239869 on Nov 10, 2012

The only thing we had changed was adding this probiotic and each and every time she projectile vomited her bottles.