• Customer Ratings

Flora, Udo's Choice Pet Essentials for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2391286 on Jul 02, 2008

Good product. Dog doesn't mind it added to his food. Seems to help his digestion.

Older dog

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

My dog is ten, and set in her ways. She doesn't like the taste of this supplement, but she is a fussy dog when it comes to new tastes. I am still working on introducing it in her diet.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1155060 on Oct 15, 2010

My dog wasn't eager to try this the first days I added it to his usual dog food. But he eats it now, and I've noticed that his skin is a lot better and less itchy (he is a chinese crested, with some skin problems). He also seems generally more calm and satisfied!:)

Seems Okay.

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 06, 2011

Dogs are not sure about it but are starting to not mind it. I use it to supplement their raw diet. They are so healthy on raw that I have not noticed much difference but I am sure it is good for them.

very nice~

Posted by Reviewer1571139 on Aug 15, 2011

my dog looks better and he loves this product.

nice combination of nutrients

Posted by Reviewer1405919 on Sep 21, 2011

I like getting so many things in one product. It took my 4 dogs time to adjust, but now everyone eats it every day just fine. When we started I mixed it into yogurt as an enticement

Coat looks even better

Posted by Reviewer1806240 on Jan 17, 2012

Have had my German sheppard on this for a couple of weeks now, still evaluating if it is helping with her itching, it may be. One thing is for sure - her coat looks great, she almost glows and she really likes the taste.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1171856 on Aug 30, 2012

There's a deeper color in my dogs coat than before so I think this works :) First bottle yet, so I'm looking forward if there'll be other changes too.

Good smell and good taste.

Posted by Reviewer1530430 on Feb 20, 2014

My dogs eat this just fine, but I definitely do not give them the recommended dosage. I just supplement their all meat diet with this and they don't seem to notice. I can't say that it helps any of their maladies, but I give it to them and hope..

Easy to use & he likes it!

Posted by 5420296699262756060 on Feb 04, 2015

Cannot say I have seen a huge difference in his coat or anything but he seems to like it and if I start seeing any noticeable changes I will update me review ASAP!