• Customer Ratings

Amazing for my diabetic dog

Posted by Reviewer1235595 on Feb 08, 2016

My poor little diabetic dog had itchy skin since starting to use insulin. This is the only thing that has stopped her skin from itching. She is a very happy and content dog now. Cannot recommend this highly enough.

Excellent for Shedding!

Posted by 5189763616648102734 on Oct 06, 2015

Our border collie mix pup started shedding when her adult coat started growing in and the fur was everywhere. After starting this product the shedding is next to none. AMAZING! Ran out not long ago and shedding was terrible. After 3 days of starting back up on this it's gone again! Wouldn't be without this. It works!

happy pets

Posted by Reviewer3107790 on Mar 19, 2015

Give this to my three little dogs and they love it. Just want to make sure they get all the nutrition they deserve and this one has a lot in it for a good price.

Helped our dog with allergies

Posted by 5338566411896964048 on Aug 13, 2014

I used this product combined with Mercola's Probiotics for pets and over the last 3 months, I have been able to almost completely rid our dog of skin irritation due to allergies. However, YOU MUST REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING! I didn't see that the first time, and kept it out at room-temperature for several weeks before I noticed! Nothing happened, though, and my dog didn't show any adverse reactions, luckily!

Not sure what this means

Posted by 5596622781233544429 on Feb 03, 2014

Hi, I have known Udo for a long time and respect and enjoy his products. The dog, however does not seem to like it so much. I will keep trying her now and then to see if she changes her mind. I give her Udo's oil with meals. I think I have noticed a difference in her dry skin tendency with the oil...very little scratching now. I use this product, as I can't seem to tolerate the taste of stevia in the human WHOLESOME FAST FOOD, thus the 5 stars.

Great

Posted by 5319427477018582172 on Dec 19, 2013

Userful

Like it!

Posted by 5391128388377735851 on Nov 16, 2013

She has difficult taste of diet but likes it. It has been 3days to give it to her so i couldn't see any good sign. But i hope so.

They love it

Posted by NurseEmily on Apr 12, 2013

I have a 7 yo shih tzu and 4 yo lhasa apso who beg to be fed this now and seem peppier update- the shih tzu is a brand new dog thanks to this stuff

works well :)

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

I use a little of this on my dogs wet-food. She seems to like it, and ive noticed she poops easier and more stabile. hahaa

Great product

Posted by livelig on Aug 09, 2012

I give this to my dog every day and I've seen improvements in his coat and skin. He has a tendency to get yeasty paws, but he's better when he takes this formula. I think he even likes the taste of it.