• Customer Ratings

Pet Essentials for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Jul 17, 2011

This is a wonderful product...our seven year old corgi has recently developed a seizure disorder so we were looking to supplement her diet now that she is on anti-seizure meds...it has everything we were looking for and she loves the taste!

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jul 03, 2011

My 2 westies love it. This product is definitely a keeper - there is no occurence of loose stools which happens due to overeating, rapid eating or plain nasty stress. This has also replaced the product i was using before - digestive support.

Good for dog

Posted by virginialin on May 28, 2011

My dogs hair become somooth and looks more energy.

PET ESSENCIALS

Posted by Reviewer1418377 on May 03, 2011

Really, Really great product for Dogs, also a brilliant price, because it has to be sent to spain. Thank you...Debbie

Works quickly!

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on May 01, 2011

Udo's Choice started working almost immediately on my dog. Wished I had known about this product with all my previous best friends:) Very good value, very fast international shipping once again from iHerb!

My dog loves this!

Posted by Reviewer2035978 on May 01, 2011

I got the Pet Essentials for Dogs as I'd heard good things about it and my dog has a bit of dry flaky skin so I give him a teaspoon of this powder mixed into a teaspoon of Udos Oil - he can't get enough of it and wolfs down his dinner in seconds. It is literally jam packed with wonderful minerals and is an all natural product. I'd highly recommend it - well worth getting!

Excellent

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

My dogs love this product!

It's a good and practical product

Posted by Reviewer2283460 on Apr 04, 2011

I was using another similar one named "Barley dog" for digestive enzymes for my two dogs. But I gave another trial buying this product. Compared to "Barely dog", this seems more digestive enzyme by smell and color. "Barley dog" seems more green dried powder. Need to compare the main ingredients between two products that I've purchased in I-herb. But I both liked these two products. Since I stopped to give processed food to my dogs, I always add this powder and their home made meal (including meats, vegetables and various herbs). Since I use this kind of product, my dogs are having much less stomach problems than before. I'm quite satisfied but one disadvantage of this product is, this Udo's Choice need to be consumed twice times than Barely dogs...

Excxellent service

Posted by Reviewer1386616 on Mar 16, 2011

This order was delivered very quickly and in excellent shape. I usually ordered from Whole Foods, but it took over two weeks to get it, if I in fact got the order. You have a life long customer. Thank you very much.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2976665 on Mar 11, 2011

I got a compliment from my groomer that my Boston Terrier's skin and coat got improved a lot. No more dry flakes and itching skin.