• Reviews | English

Excellent for Shedding!

Posted by 5189763616648102734 on Oct 06, 2015

Our border collie mix pup started shedding when her adult coat started growing in and the fur was everywhere. After starting this product the shedding is next to none. AMAZING! Ran out not long ago and shedding was terrible. After 3 days of starting back up on this it's gone again! Wouldn't be without this. It works!

My boys like it!

Posted by Reviewer1961995 on Oct 12, 2010

I know the product will not show dramatic result immediately, but hope it enhances their health gradually.

Pet Essentials for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2740427 on Jan 31, 2012

Appreciated finding a source online as our local health food store stopped carrying it. It is part of our healthy dog diet for severe allegies that the vet could not help with. We researched herbs that we use as well and have one old, healthy dog without a weight problem (no people food)

Pet Essentials for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Jul 17, 2011

This is a wonderful product...our seven year old corgi has recently developed a seizure disorder so we were looking to supplement her diet now that she is on anti-seizure meds...it has everything we were looking for and she loves the taste!

can't live w/o it

Posted by Reviewer2983363 on Jan 27, 2009

i make my dogs' food, but it's important that they get all their nutrients, so i mix this in. i also use the bone meal powder from iherb as well.

Excellent

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

My dogs love this product!

my buddy

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Jul 28, 2009

easy to take care of your buddy . well formulated. she loves it.

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jul 03, 2011

My 2 westies love it. This product is definitely a keeper - there is no occurence of loose stools which happens due to overeating, rapid eating or plain nasty stress. This has also replaced the product i was using before - digestive support.

Great

Posted by 5319427477018582172 on Dec 19, 2013

Userful

Very helpful for my dog

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 27, 2012

For my aging dog, it has been a real blessing. He is going #2 regularly and he has more pep.