• Reviews | English

Dupe for No.1 All Systems Vegetarian Formula!!!

Posted by SkippyGurl on Aug 25, 2010

Awesome bio-availability and very palatable. My 2 dogs love it! Looks like they help with their skin problems as well. Smells and looks like the No.1 All Systems Vegetarian Formula which costs me $70 for the same volume. I will be making this a regular in my dogs' dining bowls. I-herb Please do not ever discontinue this!!

My boys like it!

Posted by Reviewer1961995 on Oct 12, 2010

I know the product will not show dramatic result immediately, but hope it enhances their health gradually.

Excellent

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

My dogs love this product!

my buddy

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Jul 28, 2009

easy to take care of your buddy . well formulated. she loves it.

can't live w/o it

Posted by Reviewer2983363 on Jan 27, 2009

i make my dogs' food, but it's important that they get all their nutrients, so i mix this in. i also use the bone meal powder from iherb as well.

Amazing for my diabetic dog

Posted by Reviewer1235595 on Feb 08, 2016

My poor little diabetic dog had itchy skin since starting to use insulin. This is the only thing that has stopped her skin from itching. She is a very happy and content dog now. Cannot recommend this highly enough.

All dogs should have this daily.

Posted by 5311199207753966044 on Jul 05, 2016

This is a great vitamin and low concentrate digestive enzymes. If your dog is experiencing and GI issues, this will fix it. Most of the time, they (and us humans) need a little boost with the digestive enzymes to help break down food and help absorb the nutrients from the food. Highly recommend Pet Essentials.

Great for dogs

Posted by 5282986315385566388 on Oct 16, 2016

Our older dog has horrible skin problems. This has helped greatly. No more issue and a soft shinny coat!!

Pet Essentials for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Jul 17, 2011

This is a wonderful product...our seven year old corgi has recently developed a seizure disorder so we were looking to supplement her diet now that she is on anti-seizure meds...it has everything we were looking for and she loves the taste!

Helped our dog with allergies

Posted by 5338566411896964048 on Aug 13, 2014

I used this product combined with Mercola's Probiotics for pets and over the last 3 months, I have been able to almost completely rid our dog of skin irritation due to allergies. However, YOU MUST REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING! I didn't see that the first time, and kept it out at room-temperature for several weeks before I noticed! Nothing happened, though, and my dog didn't show any adverse reactions, luckily!