• Customer Ratings

My boys like it!

Posted by Reviewer1961995 on Oct 12, 2010

I know the product will not show dramatic result immediately, but hope it enhances their health gradually.

Excellent

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

My dogs love this product!

my buddy

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Jul 28, 2009

easy to take care of your buddy . well formulated. she loves it.

can't live w/o it

Posted by Reviewer2983363 on Jan 27, 2009

i make my dogs' food, but it's important that they get all their nutrients, so i mix this in. i also use the bone meal powder from iherb as well.

Pet Essentials for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Jul 17, 2011

This is a wonderful product...our seven year old corgi has recently developed a seizure disorder so we were looking to supplement her diet now that she is on anti-seizure meds...it has everything we were looking for and she loves the taste!

Pet Essentials for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2740427 on Jan 31, 2012

Appreciated finding a source online as our local health food store stopped carrying it. It is part of our healthy dog diet for severe allegies that the vet could not help with. We researched herbs that we use as well and have one old, healthy dog without a weight problem (no people food)

Excellent for Shedding!

Posted by 5189763616648102734 on Oct 06, 2015

Our border collie mix pup started shedding when her adult coat started growing in and the fur was everywhere. After starting this product the shedding is next to none. AMAZING! Ran out not long ago and shedding was terrible. After 3 days of starting back up on this it's gone again! Wouldn't be without this. It works!

Amazing for my diabetic dog

Posted by Reviewer1235595 on Feb 08, 2016

My poor little diabetic dog had itchy skin since starting to use insulin. This is the only thing that has stopped her skin from itching. She is a very happy and content dog now. Cannot recommend this highly enough.

happy pets

Posted by Reviewer3107790 on Mar 19, 2015

Give this to my three little dogs and they love it. Just want to make sure they get all the nutrition they deserve and this one has a lot in it for a good price.

Helped our dog with allergies

Posted by 5338566411896964048 on Aug 13, 2014

I used this product combined with Mercola's Probiotics for pets and over the last 3 months, I have been able to almost completely rid our dog of skin irritation due to allergies. However, YOU MUST REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING! I didn't see that the first time, and kept it out at room-temperature for several weeks before I noticed! Nothing happened, though, and my dog didn't show any adverse reactions, luckily!