• Reviews | English

happy pets

Posted by Reviewer3107790 on Mar 19, 2015

Give this to my three little dogs and they love it. Just want to make sure they get all the nutrition they deserve and this one has a lot in it for a good price.

Helped our dog with allergies

Posted by 5338566411896964048 on Aug 13, 2014

I used this product combined with Mercola's Probiotics for pets and over the last 3 months, I have been able to almost completely rid our dog of skin irritation due to allergies. However, YOU MUST REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING! I didn't see that the first time, and kept it out at room-temperature for several weeks before I noticed! Nothing happened, though, and my dog didn't show any adverse reactions, luckily!

Like it!

Posted by 5391128388377735851 on Nov 16, 2013

She has difficult taste of diet but likes it. It has been 3days to give it to her so i couldn't see any good sign. But i hope so.

Great

Posted by 5319427477018582172 on Dec 19, 2013

Userful

Not sure what this means

Posted by 5596622781233544429 on Feb 03, 2014

Hi, I have known Udo for a long time and respect and enjoy his products. The dog, however does not seem to like it so much. I will keep trying her now and then to see if she changes her mind. I give her Udo's oil with meals. I think I have noticed a difference in her dry skin tendency with the oil...very little scratching now. I use this product, as I can't seem to tolerate the taste of stevia in the human WHOLESOME FAST FOOD, thus the 5 stars.

Very helpful for my dog

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 27, 2012

For my aging dog, it has been a real blessing. He is going #2 regularly and he has more pep.

works well :)

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

I use a little of this on my dogs wet-food. She seems to like it, and ive noticed she poops easier and more stabile. hahaa

They love it

Posted by NurseEmily on Apr 12, 2013

I have a 7 yo shih tzu and 4 yo lhasa apso who beg to be fed this now and seem peppier update- the shih tzu is a brand new dog thanks to this stuff

great supplement!!

Posted by Reviewer2658664 on May 15, 2009

I feel like I am doing a really good thing for my girl by adding this product to her food everyday. Adds a lot of what "dog food" is missing.

impressive

Posted by Reviewer2294792 on Jan 24, 2008

a product truly appealing to my dogs & it's GOOD for them...wow...unusual as many others have so many fillers that it negates the healthy ingredients.