• Customer Ratings

Seems Okay.

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 06, 2011

Dogs are not sure about it but are starting to not mind it. I use it to supplement their raw diet. They are so healthy on raw that I have not noticed much difference but I am sure it is good for them.

my Dogs love IT

Posted by Reviewer1431865 on Jan 29, 2011

I give this to my dogs every day with their food. They get so excited when I open the Jar before I add it to their food. They know they are getting the best treat.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 07, 2011

At last, a quality supplement that my dogs will eat!! I have 2 very fussy terriers and it's been difficult trying to get them to take vitamins and such, but when I added this to their food, they actually ate it. And that makes me feel much better knowing my babies are getting good nutrients in them. Make sure you refrigerate after opening.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1155060 on Oct 15, 2010

My dog wasn't eager to try this the first days I added it to his usual dog food. But he eats it now, and I've noticed that his skin is a lot better and less itchy (he is a chinese crested, with some skin problems). He also seems generally more calm and satisfied!:)

My boys like it!

Posted by Reviewer1961995 on Oct 12, 2010

I know the product will not show dramatic result immediately, but hope it enhances their health gradually.

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Sep 30, 2010

My dog was itching so bad she was bald on her hind legs. Since I started with the pet essentials the hair has grown back-she is sleeping better looks more content. Thanks for such fast service and packaged so well.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1093492 on Sep 26, 2010

Hello, I have two Dobermans and a Great Dane. I love the results I am getting from this product. Their coats are so shiny. Fantastic!

Dupe for No.1 All Systems Vegetarian Formula!!!

Posted by SkippyGurl on Aug 25, 2010

Awesome bio-availability and very palatable. My 2 dogs love it! Looks like they help with their skin problems as well. Smells and looks like the No.1 All Systems Vegetarian Formula which costs me $70 for the same volume. I will be making this a regular in my dogs' dining bowls. I-herb Please do not ever discontinue this!!

skin clears up

Posted by Reviewer2632197 on Jun 18, 2010

My dog had suffered from the dreaded skin allergies, crusty ears and itching for a couple years. I started to investigate and felt that skin issues could be related to gut issues. After 2 years of playing with various foods...The Udo's pet essentials did the trick. Her skin went from inflamed purple to a nice pink in just a few weeks. Probiotic, digestive enzymes and good fats along with a good quality food has brought her system back into balance. Thanks for making the price of this product affordable. Becky

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2298013 on Jun 11, 2010

This is a great product at a very reasonable price. The dogs look great and are very healthy. I have been using this product now for 7yrs and have had great success with it. I highly recommend it.