• ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• Reviews | English

Udo's lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2751084 on Jan 23, 2007

Great for sore throats!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1423629 on Mar 28, 2012

Works for me, have not had mouth ulcers since i started taken the product, almost 4 months ago.

helped heal mouth ulcers

Posted by Reviewer1768666 on Apr 10, 2010

i saw this product on a website when i was investigting remedies for chronic mouth ulcers. one of the recommendtions was introducing a probiotic lozenge. within several days of using this product, my symptoms improved. with continued use, i have not yet had a recurrence of this chronic problem

Flora probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1167330 on Mar 23, 2011

Very good, I would even say, excellent to eliminate bad breath and intestinal problems but If I was the manufacturer, I would not have used sugar in each tablets, I would have made them fully natural(less sugar and maltodextrin). Great product still!

Flora, Udo's Choice Super 5 Probiotic Lozenges, 60 Lozenges (Ice)

Posted by Reviewer1214055 on Nov 19, 2008

Great product! It worked really well!!!! Great service! Fast shipping! A+!!!!!

The BEST probiotic I've tried!!

Posted by Reviewer1560361 on Dec 10, 2008

I've been taking Udo's Choice Probiotic lozenges for close to two years, and it doesn't get any better. I've tried many different probiotics (before Udo's), and once I started taking them, I've never looked back. Highly recommended by someone with IBS and an all around sensitive system.

Good digestion aid

Posted by Reviewer1738839 on Mar 25, 2007

I have used this product forever, 1 a day after my dinner. When I run out I feel the difference. Nice taste & good for you.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Feb 24, 2009

THis is a very good strength probiotic

One of the best I ever used

Posted by 5330572168551692061 on Apr 20, 2016

This is one of the best I ever used and will continue to use in the future. Heal the gums and keep the mouth clean and fresh.

Magical Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2743176 on Jun 24, 2010

I cannot tell you how happy I was to discover these Probiotic Lozenges! I have never been regular my entire life, and this magical concoction is my colon's dream come true! I was so psyched when I found out I could continue taking them during my pregnancy. Thank you Udo's!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »