• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Great high potency probiotic with bifidus

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Very good product and excellent price costs double in Ireland. No issues with potency during shipping as I know from working in health stores and being told by company that it will stay fine unrefrigerated for up to a couple of weeks once its not in direct heat only losing a few thousand bacteria, there’s 30 billion in a capsule! Great for bloating, IBS or for candida. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Very Effective Product and Fast Careful Shipping

Posted by Reviewer2418062 on Dec 08, 2010

Because I need to take antibiotics daily, I use probiotics to keep the good bacteria alive and active in my gut. I have tried a number of different products, and Udo's Super 8 is the best at keeping my GI tract healthy and regular. If I skip it for a day or two,I can tell the difference.I've also had very few colds, etc. since taking this product. IHerb is the only company that packs it with ice and well insulated to keep it cold during shipment. This is necessary to keep the good bacteria alive and healthy. I buy a 3 month supply at a time to get free shipping. I hope this review is helpful. I know probiotics are excellent for a healthy immune system.

Flora Udo's, Super 8 Hi-Potency Proboitic 30 cap

Posted by Reviewer1074096 on Jan 22, 2010

The product is great. I would recommend this product to everyone with a defeciency in friendly bacteria or a low, or just well being. I have M.S.which is an autoimmune disease, and it has been a big help for me! I love the product! I also, use it on my dogs, I have Sharpei's. They have problems with their skin and coat with all their wrinkles.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2861607 on Sep 25, 2012

Using this for a yeast infection and so far it's kept it in control but not killed it, so will be taking more now.

NOT THE BEST OUT THERE...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i first used a pinch of the capsule and worked my way up for 1 full cap,still this type of probiotics does not feel right for my body,looks like most of it is excreted through my urine and makes me a little dehydrated neither do i feel the benefits in digestion that i am used to from the better products out there...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

Works for me!

Posted by 5426366894757450959 on Sep 21, 2014

I take this product for one week, it works for me, relief the symdome of vaginal Candida, very good.

cool thing!

Posted by 5333603858357728394 on May 24, 2016

I really see and feel the difference after drinking these pills for 2 months. I plan to continue for another 2 months. I drink it at the evening. At the morning I drink "Olive leaf extract". Thats how my practitioner adviced me. And I see the results

PERFORMANCE

Posted by Reviewer1029666 on May 09, 2011

Product works to correct diarrhea and small intestine problems.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on Aug 30, 2008

I was taking this product in parallel with another high potency Udo probiotic. If compare the results from all the probiotics I had taken for last two years (I have tried many of them), these two gave the best results! The price is high for just 30 capsules (2 per day) but it really does the work.

For me- these are the best Probiotics on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2353006 on Oct 05, 2009

I have IBS and find that Udo's choice are by far, the best probiotic on the market and provide healthy digestion. I take one daily after my largest meal.