New To iHerb?

Flora, Udo's Choice, Super 8 Hi-Potency Probiotic, 30 Capsules

Great high potency probiotic with bifidus

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Very good product and excellent price costs double in Ireland. No issues with potency during shipping as I know from working in health stores and being told by company that it will stay fine unrefrigerated for up to a couple of weeks once its not in direct heat only losing a few thousand bacteria, there’s 30 billion in a capsule! Great for bloating, IBS or for candida. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Very Effective Product and Fast Careful Shipping

Posted by Reviewer2418062 on Dec 08, 2010

Because I need to take antibiotics daily, I use probiotics to keep the good bacteria alive and active in my gut. I have tried a number of different products, and Udo's Super 8 is the best at keeping my GI tract healthy and regular. If I skip it for a day or two,I can tell the difference.I've also had very few colds, etc. since taking this product. IHerb is the only company that packs it with ice and well insulated to keep it cold during shipment. This is necessary to keep the good bacteria alive and healthy. I buy a 3 month supply at a time to get free shipping. I hope this review is helpful. I know probiotics are excellent for a healthy immune system.

Flora Udo's, Super 8 Hi-Potency Proboitic 30 cap

Posted by Reviewer1074096 on Jan 22, 2010

The product is great. I would recommend this product to everyone with a defeciency in friendly bacteria or a low, or just well being. I have M.S.which is an autoimmune disease, and it has been a big help for me! I love the product! I also, use it on my dogs, I have Sharpei's. They have problems with their skin and coat with all their wrinkles.

For me- these are the best Probiotics on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2353006 on Oct 05, 2009

I have IBS and find that Udo's choice are by far, the best probiotic on the market and provide healthy digestion. I take one daily after my largest meal.

good stuff