• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Works for me!

Posted by 5426366894757450959 on Sep 21, 2014

I take this product for one week, it works for me, relief the symdome of vaginal Candida, very good.

Good quality!

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Aug 27, 2014

Great probiotic supplement! I use it whilst travelling to keep my gut healthy. It's great value here at iHerb too compared to buying from my local health store.

It served WITHOUT ICE

Posted by Reviewer2238017 on Jul 29, 2014

This is probiotics. If you want to sell this kind of product, should know that it must be keep in cold temperature below 5c. But it just came like normal package so good bacterias must be dead. So well, I won't buy this items from I herb any longer.

Can definitely tell a difference

Posted by 4732553053598688694 on Jun 04, 2014

I like this product a lot. I can definitely tell a difference in my intestinal function - and I don't get horrible stomach pain like I have experienced with the yogurts with probiotics.

Great high potency probiotic with bifidus

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Very good product and excellent price costs double in Ireland. No issues with potency during shipping as I know from working in health stores and being told by company that it will stay fine unrefrigerated for up to a couple of weeks once its not in direct heat only losing a few thousand bacteria, there’s 30 billion in a capsule! Great for bloating, IBS or for candida. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Something wasn't right for me

Posted by 5181392672175274093 on Dec 17, 2013

There is something in these probiotics that don't agree with me. But I think Udo's brand is sensational.

NOT THE BEST OUT THERE...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i first used a pinch of the capsule and worked my way up for 1 full cap,still this type of probiotics does not feel right for my body,looks like most of it is excreted through my urine and makes me a little dehydrated neither do i feel the benefits in digestion that i am used to from the better products out there...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

Great Quality

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Dec 27, 2012

Will buy from Iherb again. : )

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2861607 on Sep 25, 2012

Using this for a yeast infection and so far it's kept it in control but not killed it, so will be taking more now.

Happy