Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil 3·6·9 Blend, 180 Veggie Softgels

A great alternative to "fish"oils

Posted by 5677806842752153878 on Sep 16, 2014

I have to admit to not having used this product for long enough to give a truly informed opinion, but my partner, who has been using it it liquid form for years, swears by it. I was due to have spinal surgery recently and was advised to stop the intake of any fish based oils at least 2 weeks before surgery. I had been a user of high doses of krill oil for some time and it did help specifically with arthritis in my hands and wrists, and as I discovered, all sorts of mystery areas of which I was unaware until I ceased taking it. My partner suggested I try Udo's and when I discovered that they came in capsule form, I was hooked. Naturally I didn't take them during my time in hospital, but as soon as I was allowed, I started to take them as advised everyday. I am so far, very pleased with the result. Also, I was starting to feel a little uneasy about what I was reading regarding the sourcing of the "krill" used in the capsule form I had been taking. So, fingers crossed this will be good for me and my inflamed joints. Thank You Kind Regards Zsuzsi Korchma

Udo's Choice Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer2884766 on Jul 05, 2012

I purchased this item after reading his book. I am confident that, for me, this product will assist in boosting my Omega levels, I am quite surprised at the improvement in the condition of my skin and hair since taking the supplement.

large capsules

Posted by Reviewer1640578 on Oct 07, 2011

I think the capsules are too large and difficult to swallow. So 2 capsules three times daily is just too much to swallow :=) I cannot say anything about the effect right now since I started taking it for two days ago. If good, I will buy liquid next time.

My review

Posted by Reviewer2806395 on Feb 07, 2011

Love this, helps me lose more fats by taking more good fat.

Udo's choice 3-6-9 oil blend

Posted by Reviewer2794948 on Feb 21, 2011

Love this product! I believe its anti inflamatory benefits have helped my knee injuries recover quicker