kvalitet

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

billig i forhold til å kjøpe i Norge

Great skin softener

Posted by Reviewer1870809 on Feb 23, 2009

I get dry skin on my feet if I stop taking this oil especially during the winter months. I am taking it mostly because it is supposed to lower my high ocular eye pressure.

very good!!

Posted by Reviewer1151449 on Feb 25, 2011

nvt

Great effect, bad taste.

Posted by Reviewer1733761 on Mar 16, 2011

Udo's works wonders for hair, nails, joints and skin. Taste isn't nice, but it disappears in my smoothies. I recommend it to everyone, dispite the taste.

Good source of Omegas

Posted by Reviewer1685291 on Dec 22, 2011

Find this to be beneficial for my husband who has rheumatoid arthritis.Also a good all round way to supplement oils.

Oily goodness

Posted by Krystall on Jul 28, 2012

I keep ordering this although some say you get the same benefits from pure flax seed oil. I withhold one star because of that. I like to think the combination of all these oils are good, plus it's a well known brand and on iHerb the price is low, so it's a great deal. I'm in it for the health and skin/hair benefits- I feel somewhat more moisturized from the inside and like my joints are all oiled up. Seems like a good investment for the future. Udo's oil is vegan-approved, with no fishies in it. Fishies should swim in the water, not be in capsules or on bottles. Does settle a bit in the bottom after a couple of days in the refrigerator, so I shake it up before I fill my babyspoon. The taste is somewhat nutty, but not like something I would want to drink buckets of at a time.

The best omega 3

Posted by anitagreen on Dec 28, 2012

This is by far the best omega 3,6,9 blend. It has a rare taste in between, but I mix it in my smoothie.