Foul taste

Posted by 4919789415466040321 on Jul 24, 2014

Maybe I was naive expecting to be able to ingest this, but it smells and tastes so bad I can't even use it in a French mustard vinagrette! I'd welcome any tips..

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2037684 on Jan 06, 2014

Very good product. I take it every day.

Great omega 3-6-9 source

Posted by underfundig on Feb 23, 2013

I have been using this oil to cover my omega 3-6-9 needs for a year or so. It works wonderfully in salads and I love that it is plant based and fish free, as opposed to the cod liver oil which is the usual omega source in Norway - and which only contains omega 3. It's difficult to point out particular health benefits after taking this oil, but taking omega fatty acids are so highly recommended health wise I will keep taking it anyway.This oil is a bit on the expensive side when you consider the number of servings and because I live in Norway and the oil should be kept refrigerated I have decided to switch over to omega 3-6-9 in pill form (which usually gives you a lot more servings for the price).

Mrs

Posted by 5730718167416780633 on Mar 22, 2014

This oil is awesome I even put some my dogs food:-)

yay

Posted by Reviewer1898264 on Apr 04, 2011

Great product, great service, fast shipment. Thanks!

It is great for my skin

Posted by 5069979623904612260 on Sep 24, 2013

I need to use this more often. I mix it with juice. I love adding healthy oils to my diet.

great price

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jan 27, 2011

apparently the best vegan oil blend out there!

Good taste, no side effects for me.

Posted by Reviewer1955574 on Aug 02, 2009

Well, I cannot say very much for now, as I have been using this oil for just 2 weeks now - all I can say - no side effects and it blends well with my salads and whey shakes. Based on ingredients it should support fat loss and I lost 10 pounds in one month (2 weeks using the oil, but also hardcore gym and diet) - but can't really say how much is thanks to this oil. Anyway - the packing, handling and shipment were excellent. Ordered on Friday and had at my doorstep on Tuesday (in Hong Kong, mind you). Two thumbs up. I will definitely order again.

Simply the best.

Posted by Reviewer1991147 on Jan 18, 2013

This oil. The oil. :) I have used several oils through the years, but none as good as this. I struggle with severe backpain without knowing the cause, but somehow I feel my bonejoints are having a great time as long as I use Udo's choice.

No "fish" burps ~~

Posted by Reviewer2001475 on May 14, 2009

A healthy way to get your extra omegas. Took me a couple of weeks to adapt to the new flavor (I add 1-2 TBS after I cook my oatmeal) but all is well now. Keep refrigerated, shake well before using. This is a "no fish" product and can be used in protein drinks, yogurt, etc. A doctor recommended it to me and she uses it too.