My Choice!

Posted by Reviewer1937241 on May 19, 2015

I like Udo's Choice 3-6-9 oil blend! Tastes nutty and buttery.I choose the High Lignan blend because it's more flavorful and should be more benefitual. Getting a high quality,Organic,Non-Gmo oil blend that's good for you is a find!I have been buying Udo's for years.I'm trying hard to lose a lot of fat around my waist. Want to go from a tight 36 to firm 32.I'm on my way.Udo's feeds the body. It needs a lot of good fats to balance everything out so that you can function better, exercise longer.You are what you eat!

Be careful!

Posted by 5510684984401649317 on Sep 19, 2014

This is a powerful product! I was on the birth-control pill, but only a few days after taking a spoon of this oil daily I suddenly got my period. That was not supposed to happen, since I had been on the pill for a long time, and never had any bleeding between the pill-free weeks. It might be because of the lignans in this product. I have found out that some lignans have the ability to bind to the same receptors as estrogen, blocking other estrogen hormones from binding, so that the hormones in the pill might not work the way they are supposed to. So just be cautious if you're on the pill and don't want to become pregnant! I believe this is a very healthy product, and the taste is fine as well.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2037684 on May 12, 2014

My favorite Omega 3 product. The taste and smell is also very good.

Nice quality

Posted by 5307332269730979480 on Aug 21, 2013

This oil has nice quality, and was fresh. Nice job, quality oil.

Good :)

Posted by 5200681286719007696 on Aug 08, 2013

This works good. The taste is awfull.. They say that if it taste bad its the real ting and works :) 5 star.

Good price

Posted by vegangry on Jun 13, 2013

The same good product and cheaper than in Norway (inc. the postage)!

LOVE THIS

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jan 05, 2013

I AM TAKING IT TO GET RID OF MY EXTRA-DRY SKIN, IT IS WORKING.

Absolutley love this

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

Got rid of my acne fast when i put this in my smoothie! I love the fact that it´s so cheap here compared to norway!

love this,

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Jun 24, 2012

this oil is great, good taste a bit nutty. use it over salads, in smoothies. could be used for everything!

Udos oljeblanding

Posted by norskiherb on Jun 04, 2012

Dette er en optimal blanding av de sunne fettsyrene omega 3, 6, og 9. Den er skånsomt produsert og kaldpresset. Kjempegreit å ha i smoothies eller over salaten, synes jeg.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »