Great product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Dec 02, 2009

I started taking this product when I thought I wanted to go blond. Unfortunately, the person I went to was not very competent and I lost a lot of my hair, which was down to my waist. So, I had to have it all trimmed evenly which brought the length up to my shoulders, that is when I started taking the Flora Vegetal Silica. Within 4 years my hair was back down to my waist. I recently stopped taking it and I have noticed a big difference in my hair. It also seemed to me that my complexion was not as nice as when I was taking the silica, so I have started taking it again.

Best type of silica

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Oct 11, 2009

I'm taking it for thining hair and nails that are breaking as well as other health reasons. My research shows this to be the best type of Silica. I've noticed my nails are getting harder and I've only been using it a couple of weeks - no more broken nails!

Flora, Vegetal Silica

Posted by Reviewer1055005 on Sep 17, 2008

Flora Vegetal Silica really works. My nails and my hair are much stronger. Very easy on your stomach.

Flora Vegetal Silica

Posted by Reviewer1774117 on Sep 06, 2008

after a few weeks of taking product, nails are stronger and healthier. Will order more.

Vegetal Silica

Posted by Reviewer2050976 on Aug 29, 2008

I just recommended this product to someone I just met today! This is a wonderful product. Within a few short weeks I noticed a difference in my skin and hair. My hair has more sheen, feels softer and has grown faster than usual. My skin is softer and has a higher resolution, kinda like digital television. I have been using this product for over a year. The times I stopped using it, I could see the difference.

Silica

Posted by Reviewer2335469 on Jul 09, 2008

Better than taking gelatin which is hard to drink down.

Retired

Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Mar 25, 2008

I have used this product for a long time with good success with osteoporosis

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »