10% Off Orders Over $40!

Flower Essence Services, Activ-8, Flower Essence & Essential Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1640674 on Mar 05, 2012

It encourages me to study more. I think it is good for the students before the exams.

Concentration

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 27, 2011

Helps me maintain focus and stay on task, both at work and with my hobbies. I really like the way flower essences work. I just naturally find myself honing in on whatever I put my attention on. No jitters, just clear headedness.

Great catalyst to get you moving

Posted by Reviewer3288938 on Sep 15, 2013

I love FES flowers. You put some in your mouth and a few drops in your water and they really help to make shifts in your emotions. I use this formula when I feel bogged down and need to move forward. Mind Full is a combo formula that is great to get your brain cleared out.

it's useful

Posted by Reviewer2992453 on Dec 29, 2011

This bottle contains 7 kinds of essences and oils, so that you don't have to buy several bottles of essence to make a bottle to mix essences and brandy. Spray is nice to use in a various ways.

Could be working

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 14, 2010

I've only just started using this, so can not give a full comment, however, I feel a little more focused and hopefully, as I remember to use it more often, will be able to get on and achieve my goals.