Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Flower Essence Services, Cayenne, Flower Essence, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

!!! Earth's MIRACLE !!!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 23, 2012

It is so good,it is Father/Mother of all other herbs and supplements. Everyone must have it everywhere with themselves. Now it is very cold winter time where I live and we must economize on apartments heating which is very expensive. So, we would feel constantly cold and uncomfortable at home, at work, but this thing helps us not to feel that low. It is like heater from inside out. It is extremely helping old people. My mommy is more active, too. My daddy has issues with high blood pressure. His doctors are bastards and constantly are prescribing new blood pressure medicines to him and are trying them on him. So, I am helping him to go on with cayenne. Thanks iherb for good prices and shipping policy. You are marvelous.

Revs me up!

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 25, 2012

I use the Cayenne whenever I have things I need to do, but just can't get either the energy or the focus to get them accomplished. Within a few minutes of taking a few drops under my tongue the clouds part and I get on with it. This is not similar to Cayenne Extract or a flavoring type product; it's not spicy. Very good for getting on with my To Do list. I also like to use it with Madia which is for mental focus, but Madia doesn't give energy boost.