Flower Essence Services, Self Heal, Skin Creme, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Very good for my dogs

Posted by Reviewer1391277 From Japan on Aug 07, 2009

My two dogs have skin problem, and I ordered this FES Self Heal Cream. It works very good for two of them!

A wonderful cream!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 From Great Britain on Dec 14, 2010

This is so wonderful and soothing. Melts right into the skin, no greasyness at all. I've been using this as a base for different flower remedies and it makes my skin feel more soothed and has also helped some bumps and bites for my dogs. I bought 2 more already!! This will definitely be a staple in my kit. And it is very cheap, unbelievable compared to some of those expensive creams that do very little. This is so pure in essence and I know it is filled with love too. PLEASE keep stocking this iherb!!

Self Heal Creme

Posted by Reviewer2135925 From Washington on Nov 28, 2011

I have used this creme for years now. I love it and it is very versatile. I am a natural healing practitioner and I can add essential oils along with flower essences and apply to clients etc. Great as a base to use for other creations!! Flower Essence services has great products - but iherb has better prices by far than they do. That is why I order from Iherb and not them. Highly recommend this creme.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3322320 From California on Dec 23, 2009

Not sure if it "heals" skin, but it does moisturize and has wonderful ingredients.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1357697 From Singapore on Mar 27, 2010

Used it for skin problems and aching muscles. Helps greatly!