Happy with YES

Posted by Reviewer2135925 on Apr 08, 2010

I have used this Flower Essence for years now on my clients and myself. Works wonders and is a very versatile essence, can put it into creme's also and apply to your body, I use it after every appointment from the dentist where I had x-rays, or anywhere I had some kind of radiation, this gets rid of it out of your body so it does not store there. Very good. Robin McBride

Posted by Reviewer3205638 on Oct 17, 2009

Wonderful produce to deal with my allergies.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Mar 12, 2011

I felt a boost in my immune system after only two doses. Wasn't sure what to expect with this, but enjoy the affects of feeling stronger and calmer.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2223446 on Aug 20, 2014

Being a Highly Sensitive Person, this oil is considered the starter. I'm feeling great and can tell the difference!

Provides emergency relief from EMF overload

Posted by 4707202333326206077 on Sep 10, 2013

I am extremely sensitive to EMFs and microwaves, and am constantly seeking resources to relieve the discomfort that living in a city in this age of technology causes me. This Flower essence formula hasn't resolved the problem but helps on an as needed basis.

Good for centering & grounding

Posted by M-A-H-A on Jan 20, 2011

As far as in my case concerned, it's good for centering and grounding especially among the crowded people.

works

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jun 30, 2011

This gives a great feeling of calm around stressful, intense people. I'm able to hear myself think instead of being buffeted by others' presence.

Spray around the home

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 14, 2010

I make a spray bottle up with a few drops of the YES and spray around the home. We have so many computers and wireless internet, so this is helpful. I don't notice too much difference, but we do have a lot of orgonite here.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Nov 16, 2010

I would reorder this & it really helps me & the family dog handle daily life challenges.

Haven't seen any result yet