Great cloth

Posted by Reviewer2025658 on Aug 30, 2009

It feel tough when it is dry, but when it is wet.. it feels great on your skin. I use it especially on my face.. and it is Great!

silky smooth skin everytime

Posted by Reviewer1491691 on Sep 08, 2009

This washcloth is the best I have ever used. It last over a year and the bubbles created makes it fun to use.....

Ayate wash cloth

Posted by Reviewer3204015 on Jun 29, 2009

I am so glad I purchased this wash cloth! It really makes my skin feel invigorated & I believe it has also helped with my circulation as well. Thank-you

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2555409 on Jul 01, 2009

Worth to try this, better than using the skin brush. The first time I used it, it made my skin very smooth. However, the size of cloth is a bit small that it is not easy to clean my back.

Flower Valley, Ayate Washcloth

Posted by Reviewer1596900 on Dec 24, 2008

I have been using the ayate washcloths for years to wash my body and my skin feels so good after use I can't imagine using anything else. skin). I try to always have an ayate washcloth when I travel so I can enjoy my bath away from home.

flower valley ayate washcloth

Posted by Reviewer2260071 on Jan 07, 2009

The washcloth is large when you open the package, but once it hits water (for the first time) it shrinks to 8 and 1/2 inches square. It feels very similar to a loofa sponge. It's great for sloughing off dead skin.

Good exfoliator

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Mar 31, 2010

I don't have too much to say about this, but it's a good washcloth, it exfoliates without being too harsh on my skin

buen exfoliante

Posted by Yoybio on Apr 27, 2014

Lo compré junto con el exfoliante deep steep y no pudo haberme ido mejor. Son un dúo perfecto. No es muy agresiva con la piel y coge muy bien el producto. Tiene un precio estupendo. Muy buena compra.

I don't know the purpose of this

Posted by 5578279358412694373 on Jul 16, 2012

it's unreal to use it as a washcloth as it's very hard to use and it doesn't absorb water.

Ayate Washcloth

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009

I don't know how I lived without this before. I LOVE THIS WASHCLOTH!! I don't feel all the way clean until I have scrubbed with it. It leaves my skin much softer and healthier looking. My KP (itchy, red bumps on my arms and legs) is noticeably better and just keeps improving. I am recommending this product to everyone I know.