Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2927281 on Jan 09, 2012

I ordered several for Christmas 2011 and was happy to find they resolved the curling problem that occurred to my batch last Christmas, 2010. (iHerb did give me a refund on the ones I could retrieve). I so enjoy using my Ayate Washcloth, and people I give it to for gifts always say they love it too (except for the 2010 blooper year). It adds a pampering into my daily routine that feels wonderful, for no extra time, as it's just part of my regular wash-up/shower. It stimulates the skin and exfoliates. Also, fits easily in the hand, not too bulky (like a regular washcloth or scrubbie), and holds and spreads the soap perfectly. It dries quickly and does not mildew. Mine have always lasted one year, then they start to pull apart. Be aware it feels rough in the beginning, but softens within a few uses. I soak mine in cold water for a few minutes before first use. I'm thankful for simple pleasures like this Ayate washcloth.

Ayate wash cloth

Posted by Reviewer3204015 on Jun 29, 2009

I am so glad I purchased this wash cloth! It really makes my skin feel invigorated & I believe it has also helped with my circulation as well. Thank-you

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2555409 on Jul 01, 2009

Worth to try this, better than using the skin brush. The first time I used it, it made my skin very smooth. However, the size of cloth is a bit small that it is not easy to clean my back.

in love

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Aug 02, 2009

I love this washcloth! Works better than a regular loofah and your body will feel and be clean afterwards. Would recommend!

Great cloth

Posted by Reviewer2025658 on Aug 30, 2009

It feel tough when it is dry, but when it is wet.. it feels great on your skin. I use it especially on my face.. and it is Great!

buen exfoliante

Posted by Yoybio on Apr 27, 2014

Lo compré junto con el exfoliante deep steep y no pudo haberme ido mejor. Son un dúo perfecto. No es muy agresiva con la piel y coge muy bien el producto. Tiene un precio estupendo. Muy buena compra.

Better than any scrub i've ever used

Posted by 5328101960167997186 on Apr 03, 2014

I purchased this product based on reviews and this is the best choice ever. It shrinks a little bit with water but nonetheless the result is excellent. I used it all over my body and left my skin so smooth that i didn't have to use a body lotion after. I gave one to my mother and she was astonished by the result too.

Good exfoliator

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Mar 31, 2010

I don't have too much to say about this, but it's a good washcloth, it exfoliates without being too harsh on my skin

flower valley ayate washcloth

Posted by Reviewer2260071 on Jan 07, 2009

The washcloth is large when you open the package, but once it hits water (for the first time) it shrinks to 8 and 1/2 inches square. It feels very similar to a loofa sponge. It's great for sloughing off dead skin.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

I'm a vegan and I try to be as environmentally responsible as I can be. This product is a great alternative to the typical plastic mesh shower puffs in stores. It is great for exfoliating and lathers body wash well. I'm glad I gave this a try. It's incredible how the product changes once it get's wet. It starts out looking like a net - with holes between the fibers. But once it's been wet, the cloth shrinks and the fibers swell to fill the holes.