Esperaba más exfoliación

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 17, 2014

Pensaba q iba a ser más fuerte, no está mal, pero lo tengo q complementar con un exfoliante para el cuerpo, sobretodo en las piernas

아가베 섬유인 것은 좋으나

Posted by Reviewer2887034 on Jun 13, 2014

원래 사이즈가 작은데 물에 적시니 손바닥 두 개 합친 사이즈로 줄어들었어요. 섬유가 뭉친 부분은 좀 딱딱해져서 불편하기도 하고. 재구매의사는 없어요.

buen exfoliante

Posted by Yoybio on Apr 27, 2014

Lo compré junto con el exfoliante deep steep y no pudo haberme ido mejor. Son un dúo perfecto. No es muy agresiva con la piel y coge muy bien el producto. Tiene un precio estupendo. Muy buena compra.

Better than any scrub i've ever used

Posted by 5328101960167997186 on Apr 03, 2014

I purchased this product based on reviews and this is the best choice ever. It shrinks a little bit with water but nonetheless the result is excellent. I used it all over my body and left my skin so smooth that i didn't have to use a body lotion after. I gave one to my mother and she was astonished by the result too.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Feb 10, 2014

Like this. Just wish it also comes in a longer strip for scrubbing the back!

best wash cloth

Posted by 4644460975236465990 on Jan 29, 2014

love it use it everyday best tool for everyday showering if size bigger will be more happy

got moldy after less than a month

Posted by melsie on Jan 17, 2014

This was good exfoliating skin... but after less than 2 weeks of use I noticed some black spots. I thought it may just be part of the cloth, but couldn't deny it when I noticed the spots increasing. :( The package says it resits mold, I guess that's not true...

Beware if you have fragrance sensitivities

Posted by Reviewer1749238 on Jan 12, 2014

I am amazed at the positives reviews of this product. Can they not smell this product? I put this product in my shower and when I was in the shower I suddenly smelled a strong perfume or incense pretty stink odor. My eyes stated to burn and I quickly had to throw it out of the shower for fear of getting a migraine since fragrances will trigger one. I did end up getting one later. I tried soaking it in vinegar for days but the pretty stink was still there. I don't know if they intended to put this stench in the product or if it is made in a factory with the fragrance but the end result is a horrible perfume stink that made my eyes burn and likely triggered a migraine. I wish manufacturers of natural products would be more aware of those of us with chemical and fragrance sensitivities and migraine sufferers.

Super

Posted by CTExcellence on Dec 06, 2013

I was first a little bit surprised when I received this cloth, as it was pretty rough and hard in its dry state. Now I love it, as it goes just soft enough (once wet) and feels just right to wash my face and slightly exfoliate it. I use my homemade oil cleanser and then wash it off with this cloth and warm water. My skin has never been better!

Let the Scrubbing Begin!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 29, 2013

I have to agree with the so many other reviewers that love this product. I just used it for the first time. My hair is still wet! But I am so thrilled with this Ayate Washcloth that I had to write a review right away. I love a good scrub, but have very sensitive skin. This washcloth gives a nice invigorating scrub without being to rough or scratchy. So great on the feet, elbows, knees and shins ... I felt so good when I got out of the shower! It's just wonderful!