July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Flying Basset, Organics, Hot Spot Relief for Dogs and Cats, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Aug 23, 2011

I've used it for a week on my cat, she has allergies and their has been some relief of the itiching and biting. Good info on google about the ingredient sodium chlorite this product contains.

what a relief

Posted by Reviewer1913608 on Aug 12, 2011

I have tried so many things to get my dog to stop chewing her paws, from vets and from friends giving me one thing or another to use. Nothing worked until I got this Hot Spot Relief for dogs. It was like a miricle from the first time I sprayed it on her paws. The first few days I sprayed it a few times on her paws and now I only have to spray it one time a day. So glad I happened to find this by accident. Don't hesitate any longer and give your dog some relief. Not even my Vet could help her but this works great. A little pricy but worth every penny of it. Tee