Very healthy

Posted by StankaK on Apr 14, 2013

My sister loooves these cereal. It is really very healthy, sweet taste is making only raisins (but they are quite hard to chew). Sister use to sprinkle ezekiel at the top of her yogurt but also on ice-cream.

Alright but rock-hard raisins!

Posted by Jeannie-in-Korea on Jan 09, 2014

This cereal needs to soak in milk for a while to soften up enough to eat(reminded me of Grape Nuts). However the raisins still were pretty tough to chew (though the expiration date is 10 months away). I was a little concerned about my dental work coming out. The taste is alright, but a bit bland for me so I added some honey. It is much healthier than all the other sugar-ladened cereals, but this is not for those with weak teeth.

Excellent & Organic

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jan 23, 2012

For those who complain it's hard and not sweet enough, TRY HONEY AND LET IT SOAK (OR USE A WARM BEVERAGE).

Yummy and healthy

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Apr 22, 2014

Great cereal, add maple syrup if you want it sweeter, in personally am happy with the lack of sweetness, it is so healthy and nutritious. Thank you for a great product

Sprouted Cereal

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This is a great sprouted breakfast cereal. The family likes the Cinnamon Raisin kind the best.

Love it!

Posted by GraceTJQ on Mar 29, 2015

It's good knowing that all the ingredients are really good for you! And ohyeah, they are tasty! So glad to have found a cereal that's actually really good for you :D Eat it with any kind of milk and you'll have a delicious meal! :D

Very tasty according to my hubby

Posted by Reviewer1836330 on Jul 19, 2012

My hubby likes this one much better than the original, and I prefer the original. Now, we cannot eat wheat, and we miss our Ezekiel cereal. I wish it was wheat free!

Good for you too!

Posted by Reviewer2577167 on Nov 09, 2012

This is tasty and crunchy. I like the idea of eating something that tastes good and has been eaten since antiquity. I am a vegetarian so this fits in very nicely with my life style.

awesome source of carbs for me

Posted by 5056038922366190002 on Dec 04, 2012

great carbs and nutrient!

One of the healthiest cereal options

Posted by 5007180306174526207 on Oct 26, 2013

Great cinnamon scent which when complimented by raisin creates a subtle sweetness. The cereal comes in clusters or large crumbs instead of flake. They are so satisfying to eat. I really love this, it is probably my favourite product of Food For Life. I like to enjoy mine with some unsweetened almond breeze. If it isn't sweet enough for you, then I would add some powdered stevia.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »