Lovely and natural tasting.

Posted by Reviewer3250189 on Feb 07, 2012

Feels so good for you! Loved making this warm..like eating a warm bowl of fruit bread!

Cinnamon Raisin

Posted by Reviewer3197755 on Mar 11, 2012

Healthy alternative to many cereals- for those who like sweet cereals- may need a drizzle of honey!

Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal

Posted by 4784636570415299283 on Jul 28, 2012

I really like the cereal, but in the last box I opened up, there was clump of cereal together that I couldn't eat. Almost baseball size. Otherwise, all is good and the time of receipt is satisfactory. I haven't tried anything else yet.

Healthy!

Posted by 4675705366553633489 on Feb 07, 2013

Have to get used to the taste, it tastes healthy.

Crunchy goodness!

Posted by KateAliciaFoo on Apr 11, 2014

A perfect choice IF you fancy your cereal crunchy style! Personally, I love crunchy food so this cereal is PERFECT for me. It's a bit dry to consume on its own, so I added almond soy milk (sweetened) to go along with it! Yes - the cereal is a little bland so you might want to boost the taste by adding some coconut sugar or maple syrup etc. All in all, a delicious and great choice (given its health benefits) for (crunchy) cereal lovers! Must-try if you would like a healthier option for breakfast/snack :-)

crunchy

Posted by 5483605852612066070 on Jul 16, 2014

Crunchy goodness. Keeps u full. I mix with vanilla protein powder. Yum.

Not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Jul 11, 2011

I really enjoyed this as many cereals are too sweet.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jul 14, 2011

Some might not like the texture of this cereal as it is so extremely crunchy. I do, and find it a nice change from my other breakfast cereals. The cinnamon raisin combination is tasty. Sprouted grains are a healthy alternative.