Food Should Taste Good, All Natural Tortilla Chips, Olive, 5.5 oz (156 g)

4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

BEST CHIPS EVER - GMO FREE

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Jan 04, 2013

Jan 4, 3013 - Recently there was found a link between GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) corn & problems with the kidneys/urinary tract. Food Should Taste Good Olive Tortilla Chips are GMO FREE. My BF had bought a bag recently from a local store, but they were not as fresh & I realized that bag had already expired. We went back to the store & got a replacement which has the same expire date as shown on IHerb (March 2013)& they were super fresh & crunchy. We've eaten many bags of these chips & know they are still good & fresh up to their expiration date. These olive chips are so yummy, not too hard, dip well, & are the best chips ever! I am placing another order today.

Delicious

Posted by 4636969147592062818 on Oct 06, 2013

!!

Fantastic chips

Posted by 4753560901359232870 on Oct 14, 2013

These are the best tasting Tortilla chips I've ever had.

Our new chips!

Posted by 4694532000155514861 on Nov 11, 2013

We've stopped eating potato chips and have switched exclusively to these. I can't get over how good they are. We use them instead of nacho chips as well.