Sweet potato lover from Norway.

Posted by Reviewer1688161 on Nov 12, 2012

Best chips I have ever tasted! Glad to see them back on iHerb. They are a bit sweet, with a perfect hint of salt. I hate too-salty chips, so this is the perfect treat. Amazing with homemade guacomole, salsa dip, or a sweet dip of melted chocolate/caramel!

delicious

Posted by 5317419017794424417 on May 17, 2013

great with the Frontera salsa verde or just plain

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Dec 02, 2013

I wish I could rave about this product as I love sweet potato. Unfortunately I did not like it for several reasons. 1. To me the stone ground corn and sweet potato do not mix well. The chips tasted odd - they are neither tortilla nor sweet potato. Finely ground corn might have a better result. Or potato with sweet potato as both would have almost the same texture. 2. The added cane sugar made it too sweet - I would have thought the natural sweetness of the potato would have been enough. 3. Salt was also added to the chips - it was sugar and salt competing for taste. 4. The chips were oily. I was disappointed.

Delicious

Posted by 4636969147592062818 on Oct 06, 2013

!!

Great

Posted by 4832883853681181807 on Oct 31, 2013

Great taste, feels lighter on the stomach than normal tortilla chips.

THIS IS AMAZINGLY GOOOOOOD!

Posted by 4982943584832308529 on Feb 28, 2013

I would absolutely recommend it.... couldn't stop eating when I first started. Mmmmm

Delicious!

Posted by 5751622657813598788 on Feb 17, 2014

Very delicious sweet potato flavored tortilla chips! I will definitely buy them again!

Amazing!

Posted by 4816486856133212737 on Jan 18, 2015

These chips were so good! I ate them without anything on them as a snack and they were so tasty... I’m ordering another three packets!

A staple in our home

Posted by Reviewer2954569 on Jan 14, 2014

Since we do not eat unhealthy chips, these have proved to be wonderful. iHerb has the price on these & I have ordered before & will continue to order in the future

Great

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

They really taste like sweet potato but there's also a slight taste of something burnt. Each chip is large. Not too salty. Only downside is that the bag isn't full.