DMG helps CFS - prevents crash

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Nov 07, 2006

Taking this sublingual DMG has made a wonderful difference to my life. I am able to be more mobile without suffering terrible crashes afterwards. I have had CFS and MCS for over 5 years. This is one of the best results I have had.

FoodScience, Aangamik DMG, 125 mg, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3297799 on Jan 19, 2009

This nutrient has helped my son tremendously from the very first day! Less agitation, listening better, more focused, no meltdowns, and doing homework! He has been on it for 2 weeks now. I cannot say enough good about this product for autistic children!

DMG for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2439447 on Mar 06, 2009

It has been established that some fibromyalgia patients suffer from lack of Methyl "donors". This is the inability of the gut to produce the methyl compounds necessary for normal cell metabolism. This has been my case and the Aangamik,1000mg,taken with low doses of Lyrica have been a heaven send for me. I take the DNG and Lyrica twelve hours apart.

DMG is a lifesaver for many autistic kids

Posted by Reviewer1775176 on Jan 07, 2009

Originally used for my autistic son, it increased speech his and attentiveness in a matter of days. Now many firneds and relatives take it as well to maintain energy levels - this form is easily usable and tastes great with no additives. My favourite DMG product!

Food Science DMG tablets

Posted by Reviewer2638285 on Nov 15, 2007

One of the best DMG products available, very consistent quality. Easy to ingest or dissolve in the mouth.

Good Place for Natural Foods

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Jan 04, 2008

I have placed my order for DMG just a few days ago, and looking forward to get it shortly. My feeling of DMG is: it is not a food supplement, it is a tonic drug! It gives me improved appetite and increased energy! DMG is very expensive here in Hong Kong, sold under a disguised name as "apricot extract". I am overjoyed to learn of iHerb.

FoodScience, Aangamik DMG, 125 mg, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Mar 10, 2010

Fantastic! I use this to help with everyday energy and focus.

Overall Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2226523 on Mar 26, 2010

iherb gives excellent service & fast delivery. My Husband and I are both taking DMG, I bought it in hopes that it would make me feel better (it did). My Husband tried it, and he is one that doesn't like taking vitamins, but with DMG he even tells me when its time to order more, he also, can tell the difference in the energy it gives him.

It works - helps the lungs

Posted by SteveL on Apr 01, 2010

It does help oxygen and the lungs. Steve

Works for me

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

One of the few things that has actually done anything beneficial to aid my CFS. I find it gives me extra energy and makes me feel more alert and less moody. I like FoodScience products and this is no exception.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »