FoodScience, Aangamik DMG, 125 mg, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

DMG helps CFS - prevents crash

Posted by Reviewer1148576 From Australia on Nov 07, 2006

Taking this sublingual DMG has made a wonderful difference to my life. I am able to be more mobile without suffering terrible crashes afterwards. I have had CFS and MCS for over 5 years. This is one of the best results I have had.

FoodScience, Aangamik DMG, 125 mg, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3297799 From Michigan on Jan 19, 2009

This nutrient has helped my son tremendously from the very first day! Less agitation, listening better, more focused, no meltdowns, and doing homework! He has been on it for 2 weeks now. I cannot say enough good about this product for autistic children!

DMG for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2439447 From Texas on Mar 06, 2009

It has been established that some fibromyalgia patients suffer from lack of Methyl "donors". This is the inability of the gut to produce the methyl compounds necessary for normal cell metabolism. This has been my case and the Aangamik,1000mg,taken with low doses of Lyrica have been a heaven send for me. I take the DNG and Lyrica twelve hours apart.

Food Science DMG tablets

Posted by Reviewer2638285 From Canada on Nov 15, 2007

One of the best DMG products available, very consistent quality. Easy to ingest or dissolve in the mouth.

Good Place for Natural Foods

Posted by Reviewer2768993 From Hong Kong on Jan 04, 2008

I have placed my order for DMG just a few days ago, and looking forward to get it shortly. My feeling of DMG is: it is not a food supplement, it is a tonic drug! It gives me improved appetite and increased energy! DMG is very expensive here in Hong Kong, sold under a disguised name as "apricot extract". I am overjoyed to learn of iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »