Great Product

Posted by Jasmine44 on Oct 21, 2014

I bought this because it seems to have numerous implications for healing & can be given to under 2 yrs which indicates to me that it is safe for people with sensitive systems. The fact that it is liquid makes it easier to dose.

Please help me with suggested use

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Sep 20, 2014

I don't really understand how to give my 4 years old daughter this suppliment. What does this mean Maintenance and Active? How much drops i need to give?

Dmg

Posted by 5127376271029749539 on Jan 08, 2014

Disappointed bottle not full .

It's good

Posted by 4834011394070969281 on Jan 06, 2014

I found my son be more active, better interaction and willing to express himself

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1497090 on Jan 07, 2013

I slip this into our son's drink (autism supplement), and it's very easy to use. Seems pretty tasteless. It's not as cheap as some capsule alternatives (which we also use), but for larger doses it's much easier to handle. The dropper has real problems trying to handle anything beyond 0.75ml, so the 300mcg to 1ml isn't a really the most practical measurement would be my only main complaint. We use this everyday, and is now the preferred method, as it cuts down on the qty of capsules our child takes. He is fairly good at taking his juice, and this doesn't have any visual or taste impact on his morning diluted fruit juice. Capsules often get left behind, and the DMG does impact his behavior.

Baby Friendly

Posted by Reviewer1663499 on Apr 01, 2011

Pediatrician has ordered it for my granddaughter. No taste and easy to drop into many foods.

Great for whole household!

Posted by Reviewer1129720 on Jun 14, 2010

I take .5 ml twice a day at the sign of a cold or fatigue. Also, I feed my cats 1 drop at each meal to keep their immune systems healthy. It also works very effectively at suppressing herpes in my male cat who had a terrible problem with the virus scarring his eye. After feeding DMG for 2 months, the huge scar is gone!

Don't like the taste!

Posted by Reviewer1998728 on May 04, 2010

I really do not like the taste of this product, even with putting it in juice and I don't know if it is doing me any good or not but believe that with all the other products I purchased that are all in some way good for the skin is working together to keep mine healthy, clear and glowing. At least the item was shipped and packaged well by iherb and is in liquid form for easy use.

d

Posted by Reviewer1309913 on Mar 30, 2010

good deal tastes good

DMG Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1970213 on Dec 30, 2009

Very happy with the delivery and price of the DMG Aangamik liquid supplements - perfect!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »