Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1497090 on Jan 07, 2013

I slip this into our son's drink (autism supplement), and it's very easy to use. Seems pretty tasteless. It's not as cheap as some capsule alternatives (which we also use), but for larger doses it's much easier to handle. The dropper has real problems trying to handle anything beyond 0.75ml, so the 300mcg to 1ml isn't a really the most practical measurement would be my only main complaint. We use this everyday, and is now the preferred method, as it cuts down on the qty of capsules our child takes. He is fairly good at taking his juice, and this doesn't have any visual or taste impact on his morning diluted fruit juice. Capsules often get left behind, and the DMG does impact his behavior.

It's good

Posted by 4834011394070969281 on Jan 06, 2014

I found my son be more active, better interaction and willing to express himself

Excellent for all the family

Posted by Reviewer1027360 on Jan 05, 2009

I use this for myself and my four footed companions. It doesn't have a taste, and I can adjust the dose.

Great Product

Posted by Jasmine44 on Oct 21, 2014

I bought this because it seems to have numerous implications for healing & can be given to under 2 yrs which indicates to me that it is safe for people with sensitive systems. The fact that it is liquid makes it easier to dose.

Great for whole household!

Posted by Reviewer1129720 on Jun 14, 2010

I take .5 ml twice a day at the sign of a cold or fatigue. Also, I feed my cats 1 drop at each meal to keep their immune systems healthy. It also works very effectively at suppressing herpes in my male cat who had a terrible problem with the virus scarring his eye. After feeding DMG for 2 months, the huge scar is gone!

FoodScience, Aangamik DMG Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1608313 on Mar 25, 2008

This specific product was recommended by our vet as a supplement for our dog with hip dysplasia. We use it to supplement her raw food diet, monthly cartrophen injections and daily Recovery SA tablets. We feel the DMG plays an important role in the very successful balance of her now-asymptomatic health issues. iHerb's pricing is unbeatable, and the product delivery is quick.

Baby Friendly

Posted by Reviewer1663499 on Apr 01, 2011

Pediatrician has ordered it for my granddaughter. No taste and easy to drop into many foods.

DMG Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1970213 on Dec 30, 2009

Very happy with the delivery and price of the DMG Aangamik liquid supplements - perfect!

The Best DMG!

Posted by Reviewer3108796 on Jun 25, 2008

Food Science is still the best dmg!

d