Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

FoodScience, Devil's Claw, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Buy This Brand. Here's Why:

Posted by Reviewer1485910 on Oct 21, 2008

This is the only brand that I can find with anything close to the concentration of the active ingredient required to be effective, according to studies. You need at least 50 Mg. harpoglisides to work. this has 25 per capsule. Most brands for sale in the US only contain about 10. I take 3 capsules and 1 bromalain for my arthritis, and it is the only thing that I have ever found, other than narcotics, that actually relieves the pain and stiffness.

good

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Feb 25, 2012

Years ago, I used Devils Claw for back pain and it worked. However, I got such a lot of stomach acid, that I had to discontinue them. With these, I take one in the morning and I don't get any stomach acid. I am going into this gradually to see if it was the devils claw that gave me the acid, or too much of it the last time. Next week, I will go up to the 2 a day as instructed on the bottle. I will get back on this. But, Devils Claw works. It is supposed to take 2 - 6 months to kick in, but worth it.

Its work slowly effectively

Posted by Humayun on Oct 03, 2013

I have bring this for a friend of mine he had a very old 3 year pain in his back and after using 90 Capsules he feel pain gone totally. I take regular reviews from him week after week and i feel good when he tells about his improving health. He see many doctors before for the same problem but all medicines didn't effect for him. Try for it its totally herbal and no side effect.

A MIRACLE HERB

Posted by Reviewer2652306 on Jan 27, 2010

I have been seeing a sports therapist, and a Chiropractor for the past year and a half for lower back pain. I have only been taking this for 18 days now, and the pain is gone, I am back on my treadmill and pain free. I would highly recommend it. Please read the side effects to make sure it fits your profile.

Pain Is Gone

Posted by Reviewer2190722 on Feb 10, 2011

We, my wife,63 and I, 68, are using it for several months now. Arthritic pains are gone( sometimes I couldn't touch my wife's fingers!) I had tried another brand before and it wasn't so effective as FoodScience. I'm very thankful to it. I wish to know if I need to discontinue the use for some time, or may I take it indefinitely.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »