FoodScience, Devil's Claw, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Buy This Brand. Here's Why:

Posted by Reviewer1485910 From Kentucky on Oct 21, 2008

This is the only brand that I can find with anything close to the concentration of the active ingredient required to be effective, according to studies. You need at least 50 Mg. harpoglisides to work. this has 25 per capsule. Most brands for sale in the US only contain about 10. I take 3 capsules and 1 bromalain for my arthritis, and it is the only thing that I have ever found, other than narcotics, that actually relieves the pain and stiffness.

A MIRACLE HERB

Posted by Reviewer2652306 From Pennsylvania on Jan 27, 2010

I have been seeing a sports therapist, and a Chiropractor for the past year and a half for lower back pain. I have only been taking this for 18 days now, and the pain is gone, I am back on my treadmill and pain free. I would highly recommend it. Please read the side effects to make sure it fits your profile.

Pain Is Gone

Posted by Reviewer2190722 From Brazil on Feb 10, 2011

We, my wife,63 and I, 68, are using it for several months now. Arthritic pains are gone( sometimes I couldn't touch my wife's fingers!) I had tried another brand before and it wasn't so effective as FoodScience. I'm very thankful to it. I wish to know if I need to discontinue the use for some time, or may I take it indefinitely.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1276389 From North Carolina on Jan 10, 2012

I am giving this supplement to my hubby to combat back pain. Have been giving him three pills along with Bromelain every morning before breakfast. He noticed a difference and planning to reduce his pain killing pills. Thanks to nature, we have everything we need to solve any body ailments without prescription toxic chemicals.

Good pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1991495 From California on Feb 13, 2012

This has really helped with nerve, joint and muscle pains.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »