• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

the foundation of good health?

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 01, 2014

I have been using a serving of superfoods/greens every day for years. I consume it every afternoon on an empty stomach. Typically, I use Orac Energy Greens, which has to be my favorite health product ever...however, I like to try new things. This is an excellent combination of superfoods, fruit extracts, fiber and probiotics which, if taken daily, should lay the foundation for excellent health and well-being. The taste is not bad, and it mixes well with a shaker. If you're considering ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: Iherb has the best selection and lowest prices around! Shipping is fast (and free!). I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Need more explanation

Posted by Monamona on Feb 05, 2015

Tastes ok, as compared to other green blends, but I've just noticed framed warning on the package "Contains lead, contains lead". Isn't it strange, that a product promising to detox your body, actually contains lead? I would like to have more information from the manufacturer - should I worry or not. I keep drinking but with less enthusiasm, and next time would buy a different green mix.

feel good

Posted by Reviewer1575929 on Oct 17, 2007

I feel real good with lots of energy.I used to tire out in late afternoon.after one week i was not tired in the afternoon anymore.

Superior Greens - Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3109448 on Dec 11, 2007

Great Product. Superior Greens was prescribed by my nutritionist to assist in detoxing. Thus far, feel great and have lost 20lbs in 4 weeks.

This formula is unique

Posted by Reviewer2414401 on Mar 02, 2008

I've used this product along with other superfoods for several years. Whenever I let it lapse I find myself running back for more. It simply helps me to feel great.

Yummmm... Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2412545 on May 22, 2008

Definitely recommend this one.

Great for shakes.

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 04, 2008

LOVE IT!! I use it every day in a shake. Great flavor. I use all of FoodScience Superior powders (Reds, Greens, Purples, and Oranges). They are wonderful!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Jan 23, 2009

A quality product for a good value. The flavor is also very good and there are no additives or sugars. Has most all of the important nutrients in a conveniant drink.

Greens that taste Good

Posted by Reviewer1697139 on Jan 11, 2012

very good quality product much less expensive than most green drinks yet is filled with vital nutrition.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1402765 on Nov 21, 2007

I feel great taking this product. It does not taste very good to me so I put it in juice.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »