• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Very nice taste

Posted by 4721279835844838805 on Dec 12, 2015

These greens have a nice easy to drink taste.

Need more explanation

Posted by Monamona on Feb 05, 2015

Tastes ok, as compared to other green blends, but I've just noticed framed warning on the package "Contains lead, contains lead". Isn't it strange, that a product promising to detox your body, actually contains lead? I would like to have more information from the manufacturer - should I worry or not. I keep drinking but with less enthusiasm, and next time would buy a different green mix.

the foundation of good health?

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 01, 2014

I have been using a serving of superfoods/greens every day for years. I consume it every afternoon on an empty stomach. Typically, I use Orac Energy Greens, which has to be my favorite health product ever...however, I like to try new things. This is an excellent combination of superfoods, fruit extracts, fiber and probiotics which, if taken daily, should lay the foundation for excellent health and well-being. The taste is not bad, and it mixes well with a shaker. If you're considering ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: Iherb has the best selection and lowest prices around! Shipping is fast (and free!). I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Fine product

Posted by Bluho1 on Oct 31, 2013

Seems like very good quality product, very sweet. Been taking it 1 month now and I feel great. Supports my workouts so I dont get sick. On the bottle it says that it contains sunflower lecithin, instead of soy lecithin, which it says on the website. But it was pleasant surprise.

Amaizing

Posted by Reviewer3170844 on Sep 23, 2013

Good price for a powerful greens supplements.Test nice ,energy for all day . Recommended for every one !!!

FoodScience superior greens

Posted by 5327208800185073563 on Sep 10, 2013

works well on the go ... dissolvable ... content description ...

Greens that taste Good

Posted by Reviewer1697139 on Jan 11, 2012

very good quality product much less expensive than most green drinks yet is filled with vital nutrition.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Jan 23, 2009

A quality product for a good value. The flavor is also very good and there are no additives or sugars. Has most all of the important nutrients in a conveniant drink.

Going green cleans out the machine

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Jul 29, 2008

The price is right and I take this one at night knowing in the morning I will eliminate and be rejuvenate.

Great for shakes.

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 04, 2008

LOVE IT!! I use it every day in a shake. Great flavor. I use all of FoodScience Superior powders (Reds, Greens, Purples, and Oranges). They are wonderful!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »