Hmmmm.

Posted by Jodoko on Apr 06, 2015

Not sure about the effect on this yet, but the taste is truly awful. Need a tip on how to cover it up....

高级紫色果蔬营养粉

Posted by Changliang on Sep 11, 2014

色彩丰富、功能强大的植物营养粉。 营养美味抗衰老,含19种水果蔬菜的全果或提取物。 含天然来源的维生素A ,维生素C ,钙,铁和钠。 自然界中,深色水果和蔬菜是最具保护性的食物,天然含有多种强效抗氧化剂,有益身体健康。 紫色食物都具有一个共同点,就是它们都含有一种叫做“花青素”的物质。花青素具有极强的抗氧化作用,能有效阻击“自由基”;花青素还具有神奇的抗血管硬化作用,可阻止心脏病发作及脑中风。而且具备很强的抗氧化力,有防衰老功效,预防癌症,增强记忆力的效果。

Amaizing

Posted by Reviewer3170844 on Sep 23, 2013

Good price for a powerful Purples supplements.Test nice ,energy for all day . Recommended for every one !!!

Good product, taste is too strong

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012

Very nice supplement which I have added to smoothies but it is a little sickly-sweet for my liking - if they had balanced the taste with a little ascorbic acid or something to make it a little less "carrot candy" like I would have rated it higher.

Wonderful blend

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Mar 26, 2012

This is a wonderful and good tasting formula, giving me all the benefits of berries in a concentrated formula. Blue, black and purple berries are said to be good for diabetics. Although containing sweet berries, the formula does not raise my blood sugar.

Artificial, tastes like bubblegum

Posted by adrian on Jan 29, 2012

I took a gamble by ordering because I am already quite happy with Macrolife Naturals and especially Madre Labs products already... figured I will keep an open mind and try something new. The price is quite reasonable, ingredients good but nothing exotic. So the reader knows, I do not shy away from "bad" tasting drinks IF it tastes natural... ie, I expect Chinese medicine to be bitter, but I still engage in it, in interest of education and health. This Food Science Purples though... it tastes like bubblegum. They add Stevia and many "flavours" including spearmint. I realize taste is a subjective experience, but my wife agrees. We will not reorder.

LOVE this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1092772 on Jan 26, 2012

I put this in my shakes every day and I feel FANTASTIC.

Great quality!

Posted by kirowang on Oct 28, 2011

It is very healthy and refreshing! It is expensive a little, but You cannot get it cheaper elsewhere too!

good

Posted by Reviewer1994440 on Dec 02, 2010

Tastes great & I'm sure they are contributing to my improved feeling of wellbeing

Great whole-food supplement, not sure about taste

Posted by Reviewer2123240 on Nov 05, 2010

We have used this for a year and always keep it stocked in our pantry. When the requisite quota of fresh fruits has been missed that day, this powder fills in the gap. Not sure about the minty taste or why the spearmint is in there. It's not strong, but detectable and is a little different with the fruits.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »